Anonstake is a staking infrastructure provider for Proof-of-Stake blockchains, offering staking services to regular token owners.
We run multiple servers with enterprise-grade protection (against (Layer 3 and 4 DDoS) attacks). We run several validator nodes with the same signer key to the mitigating risk associated with key management. Core procedures include continuous monitoring with alerting, regular updates, and additional key management with hardware protection (YuhiHSM and Ledger hardware).
We operate several high-performance servers with low latency, high bandwidth connections, and with 99.9% availability ( with Tier3 Certified TIA-942 Datacenter). Our data center includes fire hazards and hardware protection. We continuously try to mitigate risk with new approaches, development, and decentralization of the infrastructure.
Our professional team is passionate about blockchain and IT technology. We consist of a mix of youth and experienced team members. We are contributing to the blockchain industry since 2016 and have know-how and hardware capabilities to ensure and design highly available network infrastructure.
At Anonstake we are passionate to support adoption of decentralisation as a key ingredient for success of blockchain.
- Organization Name: Anonstake
- Official Website: https://anonstake.com
- Location: Slovenia and EU Data Centers
- Languages: English, Slovenian, Serbo-Croatian, German,
- Telegram: https://t.me/anonstake
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/anonstake
- Blog: https://medium.com/anonstake
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anonstake
NEAR articles and tools
- To be updated
- Staking Pool Address: anonstake.poolv1.near
- Fees: 8%
- Infrastructure: We are using a bare metal machine with low latency, high bandwidth connections, and 99.9% availability. Core procedures include continuous monitoring with alerting, regular updates, backup procedures and additional key management. We ensure and design secure and available network infrastructure.