We are glad to announce the collaboration with Aurora.
Aurora runs a key role in NEAR community and takes advantage of its many unique features, including sharding and developer gas fee remuneration. Aurora consists of two core components: the Aurora Engine runtime, which allows for the seamless deployment of Solidity and Vyper smart contracts, and the Aurora Bridge (based on the Rainbow Bridge technology), providing for the permissionless transfer of tokens and data between Ethereum and Aurora.
We are looking for a person who will support Aurora’s activity on Discord/TG channels.
The role is monthly based and requires 14 hours per week. with daily activity 2 hour per day.
We mostly need this person to cover American nights so the person should cover working hours 4AM-11AM UTC.
The developer will help with answers during the night time. We would like this person to also ensure that the developer is tagged in case several users experience the same issue/error at the same time so he can address it quickly.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication, Russian language is welcomed but not mandatory
- Experience creating and configuring multiple Discord servers
- Creating/configuring bots (Collab.Land, MEE6, Giveaway, Server Stats, Invite Tracker, Dyno, Tip.cc, etc.)
- Experience managing multiple large communities on Discord (100+ members each)
- Basic knoweledge of blockchain and NEAR ecosystem. We will help with product related questions of course but general blockchain knowledge is greatly appreciated
Deadline for the call:
Contact me to start the collaboration