[October 2021] Aurora project opportunity: help us with support of TG and Discord channels || Status: candidates found

Good Question, expect an answer for from @AnaNastya …!

1 Like

For your information: Sanket does dedicated work for Degens Army (council) and other guilds (Merchants, ect).

Haha man, not here. Here is opportunities for closed group of friends.

But Dacha, telegram moderator needs 800$…?

Only one person has privilege get $800 for this work . All other moderators do it for free …

1 Like

The first Moderator should be @Dacha , Free Guy…! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hi, glad to see your proactivity!

I shared the results of the interviews with a person from Aurora. As soon as we found the Sandboxer who perfectly fit to the project, we closed the call as there is no sense to search for more people.
Please notice, that call can be closed sooner than the deadline if we found the right person. It is a common practice for work opportunities.

Anyway, as I can see so far you have some experience with social media management, don’t you?

We opened the new opportunity today [December 2021] CURA Dao project opportunity: help us with community management that might fir you. DM me if I am right :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah surely, I have good years of experience in SMM, DMing you.
Thanks for sharing the opportunity :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Roshangeek @SanketN81 Thank you for the collaboration, the rewards 400 and 400 USD are approved
Please follow the instructions on discord and use this link to claim reward on Astro DAo

2 Likes