NEAR Singapore Guild

Hi @constance.near ,
I am glad you and your team are interested in NEAR and took a big step to build a Guild that aim to widen people’s knowledge and ventures into web3 also on-boarding new member to NEAR.

Since you are interested in Education, Let’s connect with Education Team from NEAR Foundation Team to strengthen your steps in this field and building the best program.

cc @amgando (the head of Education Team from NEAR Foundation) @sasha ( founder of Learn NEAR Club)

2 Likes

@bailey12, can we connect in Telegram or Whatsapp instead? I send you a DM with @constance.near’s and my contact details.

3 Likes

Appreciate your support!! :grin:

1 Like

That’s wonderful! How should we get connected :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks Bailey12 for the introduction!
Hi @amgando , I’m Constance from Singapore and we are kick starting Singapore Guild with Education being the top priority. We are currently partnering with National University of Singapore to support student’s learning journey.
Would love to hear what suggestion you’ll have for us to better enrich this educational path.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Sherif @amgando :grinning:

This is Constance, leader of Near Singapore Guild. We are at the planning stage of our very first kick-off event in Singapore, which will happen in late July.

A lot of members hope that you could share with our fellow developers on how to build on NEAR. It can be a general sharing or more specific on RUST language. 15-30 mins. Pre-recorded video will be good enough if time difference doesn’t allow us to do live.

Let me know if you’re keen! Your presence will definitely be a great highlight of the event:dizzy:. You can reach me either here or telegram @ConstanceCC

1 Like

Hi Constance, great event held last week glad to be here!

The Web3 academy sounds very interesting. Who is building the curriculum for that? If successful in Singapore, I could see it replicated in other markets as well.