NEAR Hispano - NFT Marketplace in RUST - videos and repository documenting the development

**Project title:**Cultura Latina Marketplace - videos documenting building an NFT Marketplace in RUST

One-liner: Documenting development in RUST in Spanish will help bootcamp participants understand what it takes to start building on the NEAR Protocol.

Project DAO: NEAR Hispano SputnikDAO

Series: Onboarding NEAR Certified Developer bootcamp participants

Project members

• Cristian Zambrano
  • Jorge Ibarra Gonzalez

Payout weeks:
July 19, 2021 (Mexico City) → July 23, 2021 (Mexico City)

NEAR target accounts:
NEAR Hispano DAO

Payout request:
1333 NEAR

Results:

Live website: The link is in the comments below

Repo: The link is in the comments below

Videos:
The previews of the week correspond to videos 5, 6 and 7 in the following playlist
Creando un NFT Marketplace en RUST con NEAR Protocol - Cultura Latina - YouTube

4 Likes

App link: Marketplace comunidades latinas (latinart.netlify.app)

Repository: GitHub - NEAR-Hispano/NFT-culturas-latinas: Este proyecto está enfocado en crear tokens NFT a partir del arte de comunidades indígenas en latino América, haciendo uso de la tecnología de Aurora para soportar las blockchain de Ethereum.

Congratulations on the amazing progress!

@Cristian I think this is the diff between your submission last week and this week as far as project codebase. It’s helpful to see it in one place: Comparing cristian-cloudmex:e1d0607000469a9cdb83efe7e7ad67c231685ddf...NEAR-Hispano:master · cristian-cloudmex/NFT-culturas-latinas · GitHub

There’s also the daily video updates with explainer videos that’s not listed here.

I think it would benefit the community to see some of this progress.

Can you try to include some of these details in your next post so we can see the whole picture as it emerges in one place?

If you have time to reply here with some of these details that would be great. I’m aware of the NEAR Hispano YouTube channel that has been growing as well.

For example: