Monthly report from The Young(China)

Over the past month, I’ve been helping dozens of WeChat groups with questions about creating and using wallets. Maintain the order of WeChat group, and forward all kinds of information released by the official website. Joined the Berryclub Chinese Guild. Next month, I plan to shift the focus of my work to QQ group to help those new friends who join NEAR.

Next month’s plan :

1. Set up a WeChat public account about the tutorial of using NEAR.
  2. Write two articles about the tutorial for using NEAR.
  3. Make two videos about using the NEAR tutorial.
3 Likes

Thanks, @weiser.

Are the questions from the community WeChat groups primarily on how to create and use the wallet? What content do you think will be most helpful?

Yes, in China, I still need to use VPN. Some community partners will encounter some problems in their use. For example, when there are recent registration of short account names, they cannot claim the account and jump to the blank page. Some users don’t know how to participate in staking, and I’m also helping them. I’d be happy to help them.

1 Like

If we can solve the problem of Chinese users relying on VPNs to use NEAR wallets, I think that would be what the WeChat community members most want.

1 Like

Got it! Thanks for that feedback, @weiser!

@kendall do you think we could possibly do something about the VPN requirement or is this beyond us and more to do with regulatory factors within certain geographies?