Minted the Muti.rec October project ( DAYS OF METAVERSE EP) DOM

Hey MutiDAO

A little update on the Muti.rec October project I’ve been working on.

So I successfully minted the 5 tracks EP with 1 influence card titles DAYS OF METAVERSE ( DOM ) set to release on Monday 13th DEC. in the Muti store below:

It has delayed due to my health status and that of my family but we are better and stronger now, I also sent each track with links attached to the muti mail for marketing purposes.

Must say we appreciate the opportunity of expressing the cool sound off the AFRIBO SOUND in Metaverse terms and concept.
The track list are below:

DAYS OF METAVERSE ( DOM )

1. Halloween-Prod.SterryO Artwork by Aviv
  2. Problems ft SterryO Prod.Dedeukwu & SterryO, Artwork by Liu
  3. Metaverse party-Arwork by tediv.near
  4. Loyal Rambo-Prod.JCB Artwork by tediv.near
  5. I go like to Prod.by SterryO, Guitar by Emmanuel
    Extra:
  6. DOM influence card by Aviv Art

Things reshaped due to unforeseen circumstances from the video we shot for one of the tracks in the EP to the live instrumentalist needed but we improvised to give y’all an epic storyline in rhythmic style.
Check what we’ve got @tabear and let us know your thoughts and when we can request for the last payout of $300 as instructed.

Bless up
dedeukwu.near

2 Likes

Hey @Dedeukwu ! Thank you so much for the updates and the super cool NFTs! Hopefully you and your family are well :purple_heart:

The promo is ongoing now from our side as well.

Please proceed with the payout request of 35.3 N in our DAO

1 Like

Thank you @tabear we are fine now, I already submitted to the ASTRO DAO pls check if i did it correct.

1 Like

So if I want to claim 35.3 Near bounty , simple I just need to buy your NFT . This one : LOYAL RAMBO - Mintbase ?

1 Like

Hey fam, I don’t understand what you mean by claiming the above mentioned bounty but you can buy my NFTs and enjoy the future unlockables.

Ty :smiley: