Marketing DAO is Centralized with same Coumcil members for over a year now!

It’s so sad how people are shading the beautiful Creatives DAO, which is bringing the biggest impact into the Ecosystem,

Meanwhile, Marketing DAO has got the same council member for over a Year,

They are not consistent with their policies, they approve anything they are in good mood to approve.

I’m going to start bringing out the damage Marketing DAO is causing, but no more is taking about.

@creativesdao-council @marketingdao-council

I’d want us to use this thread to all make contributions in what we’ve been observing from marketing dao

4 Likes

Dear @sheadyyy, I hope you’re doing well ! I believe you received a detailed response from councils in your last proposal:

In some cases, I can partially cover the funding of some projects from my budget. Feel free to ask me for any help.

Have a great day!

5 Likes

@Dacha its not about my proposal, Seat back and relax, while I expose everyone in ur @marketingdao-council

3 Likes

Thank you @sheadyyy for this thread. If you ask me, the councils of both DAOs is filled with corrupt and centralized minds. You can count how many of them with pure intention. It’s absurd how councils practice favoritism in approving or declining proposal. Since I joined the Ecosystem it has been a centralized form of government around the @marketingdao especially, same Klint at all point shouting “it’s a no for me” but yet got an approval of $15.4k from the marketing DAO irrespective of their funding cap

[Approved] Near Nordic Guild Initiative - March 2022.

Is this not alarming, yet he claim to be fair in his judgement.

Thanks for the NDC I’m hoping that there would be a new era, where all these fraudsters in the ecosystem can be suspended, or brought to judgement. I remember a member of this ecosystem who was banned from requesting funds because of funds mismanagement, yet these pen robbers are doing it in broad daylight and no one is talking about it. Marketing DAO “is a no for me”.

5 Likes

Hello @sheadyyy and @Awesome,

As a moderator and under the impression of this post, I reckon this is as more of pointing fingers and sharing blame toward others individual and not bringing any solution or adding value to the Ecosystem.

Hence, I will close this post to prevent any personal and individual damage that may cause by this action.

If you wish to continue with this topic, I strongly suggest to make a new post with a structure that contain at least “Problems” and “Solutions” path rather than just name the problems and left it with a very negative vibe.

Thank you,
Bailey12

14 Likes