[Closed] NEAR Stars Guild ⭐ next international month influencers cycle

Hey David, KYC was submitted. Idk, let me know if system doesn’t show that.

Mijauuu. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Sweet! Should get an email shortly

2 Likes

Yes, sure . I’ll be on 100% transparent and objective

Good evening. This YouTube blogger promotes sh*t coins (95% of all
contents) and does poor quality of content. Please, replace it .

How do you work with ru guild ? Why Russian-speaking influencers above didn’t include links on Russian Near guild?

I think it’s too much for 10 videos . I believe you and one agent can cover all work. A week ago, I analyzed YouTube bloggers , contacted with them. Overall, I spent 8 hrs and got 16 proposals from the bloggers.

I propose : reduce agent bounties to $50 per blogger ($500);

Reduce to $100 .

Telegram channel is not active, 57 members, one message from Yana in January , what did you mean “NEWS FEED”? mostly conversations between Near Stars Guild members.

Twitter. Would be great to see your own tweets. Now, your Twitter is place for reposts and Flying Rhino clients shilling like OIN Finance, Mintbase… Did you know about it?

OWS pays $100 to Flying Rhino degens who work with Twitter.

May be you have a marketing plan for Stars guild Twitter account and expected results?

By the way, marketing dao paid to her $1000 in December . Could you please provide results of work with Telegram and Twitter accounts?

1 post in December and one in January.
Twitter was not active by January 13rd…

Should we close your previous proposal ?

Waiting for additional information from you . Thanks

2 Likes

I have couple of them :blush:

1 Like

I suggest to you with next proposal bring list of all YouTube bloggers who are willing to promote Near and projects and Marketing DAO councils with our great advisors will choose crypto- influencers from your roster. I have concerns about quality of content . I told you about it many times. Thanks

3 Likes

Ok, we could remove this one and add Stephens youtuber.

Because we simply didn’t ask. Now will.

Dacha, join our guild with your youtubers if you wish. For real!
Give me a list or PM with those that you want to work with.

I would say no. 200 USD is a fair bounty.

Also would say no. Her work is worth 1000 USD per month. Just that we have to squeeze in for 10k reduced it this time till 500 USD.

Yeah, cuz January was passive and none of work in Stars Guild was done concerinig youtubers.
Energy was given to work on guilds product:

An noone asks funding for January in current proposal.

Yes, maybe for third countries it’s reasonable, still i see that for OWS for such a bounty it’s hard to find SMM and admins.
They are looking for Rust developer for 500 USD p/m

For NEARKISS.PET we are looking for dev and costs of DEV are 1’5-2k USD per month as sample.
We need to make work done. If those are 100 USD no one will do any actions. And her work isn’t only about managing Twitter.

Stephen asked 100 USD to manage Telegram, if it fits him, im fine.

Grow the audiance of NEAR and crypto realated people.

Work was mentioned here:

Dick pick artists was a joke, try to laugh at some times bro :sweat_smile:

He stays proactive and welcoming in Telegram, not like me.

Anything else @Dacha ?

1 Like

Hi @zhunda – I’m helping to advise the MarketingDAO. I think @dacha is right to ask all the questions he did. I like his idea of working with the DAO to approve/agree on the specific YouTubers in the future before funding.

I also appreciate your detailed replies. I know it takes a lot of time!

There is a lot here, and I don’t speak/read Russian so it is hard for me to evaluate all of the YouTube content, but that being said, what I would want to see is an outline of the specific marketing activities the contributing vloggers and creators will produce.

For example, not just the channel but:

• 1 video about X topic posted on channel with X number of subscribers per month.
  • Promotion by vlogger across X social media channels X times per month.
  • Communication in Telegram and Discord at X cadence, timing etc.

It is hard for us to track performance and assess future proposals without really solid and specific marketing metrics at the time of funding.

5 Likes

Good point. As a council I can’t give you personal recommendations. Would be great to see active open discussion on your telegram group. Which blogger is better, why Korean bloggers ? How many Near community members in Korea? etc. I will join in the conversation.

Marketing DAO supports COMMUNITY-DRIVEN Marketing Campaigns. Try this model to work with Near Community (or create your own :blush:):

1.Work with Indian , Russian, Turkey, and other guilds,community members, agents find most popular YouTube bloggers , then
2.Bring list of them on your telegram group… discuss on public with your guild members, then
3. Add Stars guild leadership and agents on Astro DAO and vote for best bloggers on chain.

Unfortunately, your current work procedures are not transparent for community. I don’t know ways to check out prices, I couldn’t find any collaborations with Near Community. I multiple times tagged your guild in other proposals, asked help for newbie members with their YouTube channels.

Please, review my comments above. I compare only expected and actual results with proofs and facts. Usually, Marketing DAO pays $200 for one social media account with specific KPI’s.

Could you please include specific metrics?

Sorry, for misunderstanding. Really joke :joy:

Links on Star’s guild Twitter https://twitter.com/nearstarsguild?s=21

And tg group Telegram: Contact @nearstarsguild , added tracker for you @nearstarsguild - Статистика канала NEAR Stars Guild. Telegram Analytics

1 Like

Hi @Zhunda just read through your proposal and would agree with the comments by @Dacha and @so608

IMO it is important to provide easy to access analysis and metrics from your guilds work.

I appreciate that you have always posted a monthly Report, but moving forward we need to find ways to make that data more accessible.

3 Likes

Update : Today, I spent 15 minutes of my time for negotiations with Crypto Chris. He is willing to create content for $800.

1 Like

@Dacha @so608
We could give a large list of youtubers for Marketing DAO council to choose from.
In this cirlce we chosen best ones in term of how content is shown and price to view ratio.

Rest of youtubers are alos cool but the budget they asked… Not the thing to put into 10k budgeting so not much to discuss which ones to choose with Marketing Council or NEAR community. :man_shrugging:
Dacha made his point if Head Capital doesn’t suit than were cool with that, same comments are welcomed from anyone before submitting proposal. Hope that made clear with that.

That’s maybe for report after videos are posted, we try to gather max info and give it to community.
I got your idea about gathering growth by “how many followers to NEAR specific telegram group did youtuber bring”. This week had a plan to catch all national language guilds that youtubers will promote, yeah, continuing your thought it would be much better not to add only group sample links (as we pland this cycle) to channels but ask from them invite links (think discord has that kind of option, for telegram invite links can be shared in Youtubers description by bit.ly to atleast messure clicks.
From our past works we see that maybe 5% of viewers take look into video description or comments. Can do a lot of things for those 5% to messure CTR, growth of subscribers etc. but it wont give a full view on what viewer decided after watching the video. Imagine video having 10k views and 10 clicks on Telegram link. Does it mean that for xxx$ video got only 10 clicks, technichally YES, and it should mean that costs per one recieved follower are 50 USD - YES, can total PR effort for 10k viewers that wathced video (some may be into NEAR, some first time hearing it) be messured? NO, it can’t.
so608 think in each previous porposal this was discussed. A short general overview.
Im a marketing geek, everything should be mesured to see the outcomes.
Pareto 80/20 should be used everywhere.
And it makes me also sad that i cant see those 20% that give 80% of result.

This is a problem, im opened to hear out certain things that can be done to solve it.

With Sandbox team we had a plan to give 10 USD in NEAR for each new onboarded activist using keyword or something like that. Cool bite to motivate person and for OWS a transperant messurement to see how effective was campaign. Still now on OWS rolling opportunities are closed and they won’t be advertised.

Hope you understood my pain.

1 Like

@Hsmoney homework understood? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Stephen want’s to organize bi-weekly group calls with discussions. Maybe this will give a better feedback.
For now it looks like everyone approves every activity or choise of youtubers.

Dacha and being a council member doesn’t forbid you to join our guild as “agent” or other guilds and help them out.

1. As metnioned in past comment, this time we put once that we can afford.
  2. Work with Astro DAO will be shown here in comments.
    Procedure to get funds for certain youtuber from NEAR Stars Guild DAO will be made simple.
    To bring agents on Astro DAO, idk, due this cyle the least they will learn what is Astro DAO and how to use it. By next meetup btw a good thing to explain how it will work. To make “agents” as DAO council, a nice idea, still not everything at a time.

Ouu yeah, in proposals you just see tip of iceberg.
If i would start to share screens with youtuber mails, TG chats with agents or all work processes, then those 30-40 hours per week would add extra 15-20 hours, and i don’t want to do that.

Newbies do come and write PMs, thanks for your work. I just don’t make it public.

Once again, besides Twitter Yana helps with administration, design, news gathering and espionage.
Dacha, i understand you might have some personal issues with her. You don’t have to put it in public each time.
Please, can we close this topic?

Mentioned this in so608 comment.

Thank you. @Hsmoney a cool tool to use. In right upper corner language can be changed.

1 Like

Hey @cryptocredit we do post metrics after each work cycle.

Heres a sample, if you see that any additional specific info should be given, please mention what we can share.

For December and January nothing much was done or any funding was asked. My karma is clean no to give any stats on work for these months. :innocent:

2 Likes

Nothing personal. Only facts. She got $1000 from Marketing DAO and didn’t do her job. 2 own posts on tg and 2 on Twitter.

I can prepare full statistics if you disagree with me. Mostly shilling Flying Rhino LLC clients on Twitter. NF paid 1500 N for this work + extra $1000 from Marketing DAO .

I will definitely vote no for this point.

1 Like

Sweet! Thanks for kicking out extra discount.

@Dacha no jokes, i see that your good in negotiations with them!

Past week i got reply from NEAR Guild Grant, some small things should have more description, and by past week had additonal plans how future of guild might look. Ill discuss it with Grace to form whole picture, after think to share it on forum.
As a small peek in plans, we want to recruit a develper to help run guilds first project, if it goes well then to onboard other project authors or teams to give them sort of a “start up” help.
Now we can give some PR intro, marketing advices, business concepts and drive to other guilds who can give a work support.

Anyhow, have a serious thought which youtubers you can/want to bring we can put you atleast as agent.
If for now you see certain thing that you would like to do in Stars Guild. If your keen on report creation or see any other acrivity that you want to cover, let me know in PM, a fair bounty in exchange that you want ill fight for when makiing a 3 month budgeting plan in Guild Grant proposal. :+1:

1 Like

About which time period you mention?

Im cool without stats it trust.
She does it for Frying? Flying Rhino… ))
Dacha, in our communication i don’t ask her what she does in Rhyno or Wizards guild, how much she gets or doesn’t get paid.

That’s an old one.

1 Like

Aldo, would like to say that $200 is too much for agents, ~ 15-30 minutes of work per blogger.

1 Like

It the reason why I put your attention on her work. Instead of fairly take a look of her work for Stars Guild you’re continue arguing with me.

I definitely disagree to pay any rewards from Marketing DAO (community treasury) to private company members who using your guild for shilling their clients.

I believe you need to take a time , update some procedures in your Guild , review team members work and come back with new proposal in February.

May be your agent @JThompson123 from Wizard guild can help you.
Have a great day.

1 Like

Dacha, this is not 30 min work. Maybe from side it looks plain and simple tho process looks like this.
Agent goes trough youtube or uses his personal contacts (its already really valuable) to get conversation warmed up and price qoutes, before scanning if youtuber is cheating anywhere.
For me to create this list of 150 youtubers to start conversation took two months. Youtube limits contact gathering option for 10 youtubers per day and to do it quiltive it took me 4-5 hours per day.

Second step. Contact them, see what they got and can offer. In table you see that 10% of youtubers have price qoutes, for rest it’s unsucessful communication (offer too pricy, coudnt find common path or just simply no reply).

I (as guild leader) with Yana do gather all info to promote to give ir well prepaired to Agents. This is my part of work.

Third step, agents recontact youtuber and give them topics to chose from, help gather info about certain NEAR project details and hold to our guild requierments for them and keep youtubers warm.

Fourth step is to supervise their work. After individual DAO request aproval funds to YT are sent (5 min work, not hard one) If all the links and description are put correctly, same promises with influencers SMM that agents agree on. Go trough the scripts, some youtubers send the written one (enjoy working with Hot Crypto News). Then YT send link of prepared work, we rewatch it, see if texts and links are correct and put comments if something needs to be changed or redone (worst scenario for YT, cuz then redoing parts and montage takes effort). If all good than video is launched, after it Agent stays tuned, wathces for suspicious view growth and comments, in two weeks after asks for stats screens for report.

And yeah, think that’s all about the processing schedule. And yes, agent takes it’s own risks so that youtuber won’t run away with given funds.

30 minute work? Naah, looks a bit harder then expected.

Dacha, it looks like from 9650 till 10k USD we got 350 USD to squeeze in.
If you got a youtuber that can do some magic with this sum. 200 USD from my side to you for a closed work with influencer.

1 Like

yeah, somehow we dont understand each other Dacha.

Once again, she got 1000 USD in December for her past work in October and November. For December and January none of funding was asked.

I don’t remember in which guild she works as volunteer

Current funds are asked for work in February.

Yana will remain as part of NEAR Stars Guild.

From your side for 3 month i see you trying to influence me at all costs to remove her from our team. Why are you doing this, what’s your motivation?

To be honest for me the only reason are simply relations between you and her.

Ill stay with the same one proposal.

@JThompson123 how you and Wizard guild can help solve conflict between Dacha and Yana?

1 Like