[Introduction + Proposal]Mandala DAO - Connecting Millions of Mandala Artist into Near into the form of NFTs] Mandala DAO- July-2022

Hello Team Near @creativesdao-council @Dacha
Nice to see you all!!

CREATIVES DAO MONTHLY FUNDING REQUEST

[Mandala DAO - Connecting Millions of Mandala Artist into Near into the form of NFTs]
Mandala DAO- July-2022

Project Council Members - @Mahima @Priyanka

Mandala art is a Sanskrit word for “magic circle”. People believed that Mandalas represent different aspects of the universe and are used as instruments of meditation and symbols of prayer most noticeably in China, Japan, and Tibet. Mandala art is very popular like other famous paintings in history.

I would like to introduce Mandala Dao.

Mandala Dao, We create opportunities for Mandala traditional artists, digital artists, and any artists interested in getting into NFTs. There is a large number of artists who are unaware and haven’t explored the NFT space yet. We at Mandala Dao want to create awareness and get them on board with us on Near Chain. Mandala is One Source of DAO that will Directly help the traditional and new artists to get into NFTs, through Workshop and sessions, ( How to Mint Mandala NFTs on @Mintbase & Paras ). Some various forms of creating mandalas include installations, music, and lights( using different sounds and noise along while passing light through mandala in a dark space), ceiling, sculptural, architecture, and murals.

Why Mandala DAO?

As we know we have so many DAOs in Near Space. With The Help of Mandala DAO, we are connecting millions of users globally and helping them to mint their mandala in the near platform. Mandala DAO is New Concept. Through these, we are empowering the artist’s artwork on Web3 in the form of NFTs.

MISSION: Mandala’s aim is to encourage and facilitate the creation of a new, independent artist in the art market by offering artists, collectives, and labels the tools and resources they need to pivot and succeed.

VISION: Our Vision is one that prioritizes the artist and empowers the community through the Mandala DAO activities. We are Building a Chain with artists and Teachers in Mandala DAO

About My Team
The journey of Mahiartforyou now known as Mandala DAO started approximately 5 years ago. Making mandala art is healing, transformative, and addictive. It’s all about finding peace in the design’s and universe’s symmetry.
From Day One, our aim is to create art accessible to everyone. We want people to feel the same sense of accomplishment that we got after doodling a mandala for an hour.
That, “I did something meditative and introspective and just maybe, I made something that looks interesting – but either way, it felt good to let go and just create without judgment.” We use a variety of mediums to create our detailed mandalas.
At Mahiartforyou, the artists are known for their artwork which helped in creating a lasting effect on grabbing the audience’s attention.

Featured on Hindustan Times

Mahima Jain ( Founder of Manadala DAO )
For the past few years, I, Mahima Jain, Founder of Mandala DAO, have been working on the mandala art form. I received positive feedback after displaying my artwork in the market. Now I’d like to introduce it to a new platform. I am helping people with NFT Education, expressing their Artwork in Terms of NFTs and Web3 and in Mint Base. I saw many types of mandala and mandala creators. I want to Onboard all the Mandal People in One set of DAO where they learn and earn and have their Own Platform to Start Selling NFTs of Mandal Globally.

Priyanka Karwa ( Co-Founder of Mandala DAO)
I am Priyanka Karwa, the Co-Founder of Mandala DAO, and I have experience in marketing and other aspects of business.I made the decision to join after gathering experience in the sector.About her experience, from last 5 Months she is in Near Space and Saw and currently working with Near DAO - grafiiti as Social and Video editor , she had worked with some NFT Projects in Solana (MagicEden , GooseFx) Fantom Project - Icebear Society , and PokerDegens. Her Vision is to start these DAO and Connect Mandala Community to Near Space, she is also an NFT Artist, helping to Create first 333 Mandal Artwork for Paras .

OUTCOME :

Onboarding traditional and New Artists on Mandala DAO
Creating Near Wallets for New and Existing Artists
Creating Value in Arts Background in Near Ecosystem through Mandala DAO
Educating artists on how to Mint their artwork in Near space
Educating About Near and Near Ecosystem ( Through Session and workshop )
Giving an Opportunity and Platform to artists to Express their Artwork at Mintbase.
Initiating NFTs Artwork ( Collectibles 299 ) on Paras & Uniqart at a price of 3 - 5N each
Connecting To Other DAOs to Host an Event for Artist

ROAD MAP :
Mandala DAO Starting with three Month Plan to Implement on NEAR and Build A Vast Community and Onboard artists on Our DAO

August 2022
Create a Social Media Page and Connect with Mandala DAO ( Bring New & Existing Audience ) - Discord | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Medium
Create An DAO on Astro DAO
Create A Store on Mintbase
Organize Our First Offline Physical workshop in India
Building Website for Mandala DAO

September 2022
Onboarding More Artist through Our Twitter Space & Collaboration
Creating Paras Account for Our New NFTs Collection
Initiating NFTs Artwork ( Collectibles 299 ) on Paras & Uniqart at a price of 3 - 5N each
Organize First Virtually Art Space Event on Social Media ( Submission on Website)
Partnership with Other NFTs DAO to Wider our Space

FUNDING: Monthly
TOTAL BUDGET = $1500

Venue = 200$
Raw Materials = 250$
White board 10-15 = 150$
Wallet Creation = 30$
Marketing ( Online & Offline ) = 200$
Foods & Snacks = 100$
Tshirt & Swags NEAR = $100
Mintbase Store Creation = 30$
Astro Dao Creation = 30$
Website Creation = 300$
Other Miscellaneous Expenses = $100

Target : priyakarwa.near or After getting Approved ( On Mandala DAO Wallet )

7 Likes

Hello Mandala DAO, welcome to the community.

I’m just going to leave some links here for you to go through for proposals and reports with Creatives DAO.

Introductions should be a standalone post in the forum that can be linked into an overall monthly proposal then, separately. We also accept funding proposals up until the 7th of each month.

Hope this helps!
Thanks

3 Likes

welcome !

we’re in GoaDAO have Mandala Master (creating and teaching mandalas of different cultures for adults and children) and we’re studying her NFTs on NEAR, marketplaces and web3-world in general

as well as amount of painting and digital graphic designers work with this topic

wish you good luck with your first proposal
feel free to contact to collaborate or to invite our artists :blush:

3 Likes

Totally Agree @ted.iv
But we need to make an introduction very accurately and also organize the event in proper budget manner . I know we are bit Late but please Considered these proposal as we are aiming to onboard artist more than 500in Quarterly and educate them about Mandala as NFTs in Near
We already have so many artist who wan to showcase their artwork , but they are uneducated about it and they only know about Opensea which is Highly gas fees and polygon doesn’t have community . But In Near we saw the widely range and category , also aiming to make collection of 333 Mandala and mint on paras .

Thanks @creativesdao-council , Aiming to get approved and give excellent result from our first Event , THANKS

2 Likes

This is ready Look , Indian Artists have souch talent … I am Happy Support these Project , Thanks :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Hello @creativesdao-council , Our Vision is Simple and We already Onboarded people they are Minting their NFTs of Mandal in Foundation and Open Sea ,
My First Proposal is Delay by 3 Days , I am extremely sorry for that but Try to see our Vision for Mandala in Near Space .

Currently we are team of 4 People and 57 Artist , those are Interested to Join the NFTs Space , But Before Onboarding we like to Organize the Near Space . Were We will Planning to Kickstart these DAO with Event and Onboard New and Existing Artist through Mandala DAO , @Monish016 As you are from India, Mandala DAO will Also Create Good Impact with GOA and Kalakendar DAO , Thanks

@johanga @FritzWorm

1 Like

@mr_free @zubairansari07 tagging Onboarding DAO members
probably you, guys, could support onboarding part of this project?

@Priyanka is it possible for you to leave for July only onboarding activities that are not more than 500usd? and all the rest you’ll write for August with proposal that will follow Creatives guidelines

5 Likes

Hello @johanga ,
We are ready to consider proposals for onboarding new users that create value for the ecosystem.

2 Likes

Yes, Please create a proposal under #onboarding-dao for the onboarding part. We have a cap of $500 generally for the proposal. Looking forward to review that :v:

Thanks Johanga!

3 Likes

and that’s amazing!!
i’m here just because me personally i feel deeply the Concept of Mandala (as unity in creation and temporary nature of it to create more new connections) and i see here some quotes like

but the same time i can see how here is mixed all together without proper line
so i’ve seen a suggestion to make only one onboarding manifestation and show the impact in report by numbers of wallets and number of NFTs in the collection, creativity in organizing the event, etc
after it could be more clear, if there is a need of separate DAO, or it can be the project with its roadmap, goals and timelines, metrics, that can run it on other Indian DAOs according to purposes, in collaboration with Ecosystem.

you’ve requested for diversity of projects to work with, here is it :slight_smile:

@zubairansari07 if you can provide with a guide or references with definitions what is “onboarding part” exactly and kind of activities your DAO can support? it would be easier to provide with strong proposal and then same report for applicant i guess :slight_smile:

@Priyanka are you in? )

:pray:

1 Like

Yeah for sure, any kind of activity related to onboarding like wallet creation, venue charges, any competition based on basic knowledge of NEAR and rewarding some new users, refreshment (if any), tshirt if needed etc. These are examples, may vary from proposal to proposal. I am sure you would post a strong proposal, please feel free to include activities that you think is related to onboarding :blush:

3 Likes

Quite a good suggestion here from Johanga as a starting point as the above proposal still needs some work! Seems like a great project but it will need some formatting first and we are already halfway through the month.

1 Like

So Lovely @johanga for kind Support , I am Glad you like my proposal definitely we can start with #onboarding-dao things with minor budget and after our first report we will get into creative DAO with Proper Plan and Execution.
@Mahima

1 Like

Thanks for Supporting for first Instance , Ill create one more Proposal on Onboarding DAO
Once Again Thanks - @zubairansari07 @ted.iv @johanga

2 Likes