[introduction] INA DAO

Hello! Just read about your project - not sure how I missed this! I am an American Citizenship but currently reside in La Paz, Mexico (working on getting citizenship here!) I thought it was worthy to mention this because La Paz has recently had an influx of digital nomads migrating here - mixing with the already vibrant culture - I can feel some very cool art being cultivated here… I am not fluent in Spanish but conversationally equipped - my skills are in writing/communications/marketing/design, (also teaching myself some coding/web3 dev. atm)… If I could be of any use - I would be honored to join this project!

5 Likes

Hey there, sure, join our TG :slight_smile: we’ll be having a community call this week in TG

2 Likes

Sweet! I’ll go join the tg right now - looking forward to the call

peace :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Great initiative! And necessary as well :muscle:

For the long term goals, you have an open door at @arroz-criativo to host events/talks and workshops about crypto. Would love to see a bigger female crowd around :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, i see. Is there a way that i can be in the council?

1 Like

The idea is that the current council stays for 3 months to set up the structures, after that the council would rotate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, great!!! I will stay posted then!

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes