[INTRODUCTION] **dice dao**

Thank you @klarakopi . Have ever tried Pathfinder 1ed? I am playing for a few years and it is a great evolution from D&D and AD&D.

2 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream:
Really ?

Lets play!

I didn’t, but I’ve played a lot of different stuff… Call of Cthulhu, Ars Magicka, Changeling etc

D&D, Vampire, Pathfinder, Mage, etc…

Nice.
Never tried those, but I played Werewolf, Mage, Mummy, Tagmar, GURPS (a LOT of settings, like Conan, Time Travel, Cyberpunk, Mafia, etc…), Marvel RPG, DC Super Heroes RPG, Batman RPG (came before the DC book), Desafio dos Bandeirantes (Brazilian RPG), LOTR, Rolemaster, MERP and several others…

1 Like

my first was super mario rpg on the super nintendo lol

2 Likes

Wow this is cool! I used to play D&D when I was younger and it definitely helped with my writing, lyrics and ideas… Now I’m imagining an RPG game for The Rare Vandal Comic PFP Project with @Samtoshi_F_Baby :eyes: hmmmm :thinking:

5 Likes

heheheh, let do it <3

1 Like

Of course! You can count on me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Were u also a RPG player? So cool, Vandal. I was more into white wolf (vampire, mage, werewolf…) than D&D, but love D&D too <3

Is there a lore for Rare Vandal?

1 Like

Cool, @Segadas! Very glad you are developing this.

1 Like

Yeah that would be Dope AF :fire:

1 Like

@Segadas @beetlejuice we currently have an RPG built into the NEARHUB discord server :slightly_smiling_face: you all should check it out :muscle:t3: We have prizes for participants as well. Maybe we can work together in the future on something for NEARHUB as well :fire:

Cc @jefedeoro

Here’s our server link

3 Likes

Wow, i will look into it right now!

And off course we can work together <3

1 Like

How does this group work, @Samtoshi_F_Baby? I just entered there. I am a RPG player too. Is there a NEAR Hub place too for RPG? It would be cool to Metaverse DAO to record an event there, to keep near history on metaverse. @klarakopi @becopro

2 Likes

How many DAOs is Beetlejuice involved with now?

Right now it’s only in the discord. But would definitely be cool to get something like that just in NEARHUB :slight_smile: I’m pretty addicted to the discord one :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. There are no dice involved though.

1 Like

lol, i tried to enter discord, but maybe i did something wrong :confused:
I cant see or reply anything on the server

can you help me?

1 Like

Metaverse dao since November 2021
Spiritual dao since the beginning at feb 2022

2 month in philosophers dao to help out them and im living it now.

Dice dao was introduced here and dont have astrodao account and never asked for founding because we want to spread it first.

It’s everything alright @satojandro

2 Likes

I also entered after the interview with Jeff but I can’t do anything there

1 Like