[ introduction ] BURLESQUE DAO

BURLESQUE DAO INTRODUCTION

Guild Leader : @Romanus

DAO : To be created on astro following approval

Councils:
@Romanus
@Mlmlo
@Chrisjay

Burlesque Creatives is a Dao of communities of comedians, skit makers, musicians and entertainers, creating contents and hosting physical and metaverse stand up comedy events under the Near protocol for the sole purpose of expanding the reach and bringing attention of people all around the globe to the Near protocol , specifically into the Entertainment Industry.

I am Dj Ankara, I am serving and impacting Near ecosystem hopefully in my best attributes. I have being In the ecosystem for 7month plus now. I’m a musician and putting a smile on people face is the purpose why I’m alive to accomplish destiny. With my experience, I have done events with NxM achieving event purpose. Here is my experience with NxM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MTKS_6umqMVk9TneX3RTo-KrCqMfoX3a/view?usp=drivesdk

WHO WE ARE:

We celebrates comedy’s great minds and unique voices by looking at the creative process of comedy through exhibits, interactive displays and through the voices. We are a DAO created to support comedians, by creating and shooting funny and catchy contents, and a stage for comedians to express theirselves and tap from the value of Near web3 ecosystem. We ensure good work for good result.

OUR MISSION

Our mission is to amplify the power of live comedy, allowing its laughter and underlying messages to reach more people than ever before, all whilst educating them on Near ecosystem and web3 and supporting the comedian/artists and the wider community in as many ways as possible. Also by producing new works, discover and nurture talents and also to target on widen our digital audiences and develop new audience. Our dreams and hope are beyond your expectation. Here is a link to our social page.

Facebook - Burlesque Creatives DAO

Instagram Account - Burlesque Creatives DAO

Twitter Account - Burlesque Creatives DAO

Telegram - Burlesque Creatives DAO

YouTube - Burlesque Creatives DAO

Tiktok - Burlesque Creatives DAO

We are creating a community for unique and unheard voices – from all backgrounds, attitudes and places. We want to initiate and produce more quality work and deepen our resources for its creation, support, performance and exposure. We are here to stay and create value for ourself, for the community and for the ecosystem through possible channels of touching the mind of our audiences

OUR GOAL

To create a community of comedians and skit makers in the web 3 ecosystem

To onboard comedians, to the near web3 ecosystem

To produce basically anything funny! f

To organize professional comedy shows including open mic and professional stand-up, comedy skit, gameshows.

To bring inter-states and international comedians (stand-up) circuit working together.

To arrange Metaverse with NFt ticketing and corporate event planning providing entertainment such as stand-up comedy for corporate events such as dinners, conferences, seminars and much more.

weekly workshop to train and utilize comedians with the principles of improvisation to enhance self-confidence, team-building, and presentation skills.

Thank you.

Adviser : @larkim

@creativesdao-council

9 Likes