Would love help with a “Tinder for Good Deeds” app that would match people wanting to do good deeds with people that have earned Karma Credits by doing good.
Karma Credits is a community of people earning currency (ERC-20 token Karma Points KRPT) by doing kind things for each of their. A currency backed by the goodness of humanity, where no good deed goes unrewarded.
In the past our community has:
- Had the first business accept Karma Credits when a necklace and earrings were sold for 70 Karma Credits.
- Got recognition from UT representative after offering 30,000 Karma Credits to volunteers for doing the incredibly kind thing of helping to get $30k of PPEs to U of Hospital.
- Sent out 201 Karma Credits for donations to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!! Any community members, or anyone can earn 1 Karma Credit per $USD donated to the fundraiser.
- Sent out 5 Karma Credits per $5 donated to help to feedAfrican villages experiencing Covid-19 Food crisis
- Paid a mentor 10 Karma Credits per hour for his work at an organization I which 50% of the profits go toward work in Africa that supports education and social justice
- Sent 1 Karma Credit per mask made by to a person making masks for people in need, also offering 1 Karma Credit per $ spent on postage and shipping, resulting in us sending her over 250 Karma Credits for over 250 masks made
- Sent a person 150 Karma Credits for sending out neighbor cards and for delivering hot meals to those in need.