I propose to create a special fund to support and develop NFT's creativity through the direct purchase of their work in Vietnam

I propose to create a special fund to support and develop NFT’s creativity through the direct purchase of their work in Vietnam

Inspired by @INFINITY’s suggestion: https://gov.near.org/t/i-propos-to-create-a-special-fund-to-support-and-develop-nft-creativity-through- the-direct-purchase-of-their-work/3876?u=trendheo

Vietnam is a country that is very interested in cryptocurrencies (The country ranks 2nd in the countries in terms of interest in cryptocurrencies) and a country that is very interested in the Near ecosystem. I want to, through supporting artists, buy back their work to promote Near’s growth.

I propose to allocate 5000N for the first month and evaluate the result after this period.

Such grants should be permanent and gradually expand as the technology is mastered.

VU TUAN HUNG - trendheo.near
E-mail: tuanhungxd87@gmail.com

1 Like

How many artists do you plan to fund or onboard with that amount? How many people will be helping with outreach?

Will you be reaching traditional artists or digital artists already online?

Here is a similar proposal with a more defined plan. Hope you can provide something similar:

3 Likes

Thank you for comment. I will refer to your suggestion. The world is so big and Near is growing, everyone wants Near to grow. I will help Near grow in the Vietnamese market.

3 Likes

I need support from Near to be able to link artists. A clear plan is sure to come when there is agreement in principle!

3 Likes

Yes, love the direction you are headed. We just need to set up some growth goals.

Once we agree on valuable outcomes you have the freedom to execute however you like.

It’s good to start with an execution plan but even the best laid plans have to adapt as you learn.

3 Likes

I will soon complete a detailed proposal and submit it here for approval!

2 Likes

My country is currently suffering from an epidemic, I can’t go out at the moment. I will build the project and announce it later. Thank you!

1 Like