Welcome to the VR Category of the Createbase Hackathon.
The VR https://sputnik.fund/#/vr-dao.sputnikdao.near has been created in order to support the VR community within the NEAR ecosystem. Over the course of the hackathon, community members will be invited to submit “payout proposals” to the DAO. These payout proposals, if successfully passed, will allow participants to earn NEAR tokens for their support in solving problems within the creative web3 space.
From May 15th to June 6th 2021, this topic will be used as a discussion thread for payout proposals that are to be submitted to the https://sputnik.fund/#/vr-dao.sputnikdao.near. To participate and earn rewards, please post the relevant information needed to successfully complete your intended task in the VR DAO Category of the NEAR Forum.
If the hackathon project is more general, please feel free to use the general Creatives Category of the NEAR forum.
- Ideation (min 500 words): 10 NEAR
- Project Presentation (Visual Outline): 20 NEAR
- Video Demo (Video Presentation): 30 NEAR
- Github Submission (Read me, video presentation, open-source): 40 NEAR
Every entrant to the Createbase Hackathon that completes a full project submission (completes all 4 tasks) for this topic can earn a minimum of 100 NEAR. A separate payout proposal to the VR https://sputnik.fund/#/vr-dao.sputnikdao.near is needed for each completed task, although it is not required to complete all of the available tasks in order to submit a final project for the hackathon (40 NEAR can still be earned with only a final submission). It is also not required to create multiple threads, one thread can be used for all 4 tasks (editing each time to add new information).
- Please include the near accounts of you and our hackathon teammates (if you have them) in all of your submission posts.
- Please only use one forum thread per submission. Posts to the forum can be edited or replied to as it is necessary to add content to a submission.
- Ensure that you are using the link to your specific post in the SputnikDAO payout proposal. Council members will use the link provided to make a voting decision on your proposal.