Here are some new polls we are running this week as we continue to iterate the Gov. Framework. All feedback is much appreciated !
On Seats For The Governing Bodies:
- 20 at first, iterate up to 30.
- 15 at first, but iterate up to 30.
On The Overall Development of the Governing Bodies:
- Towards enabling / moving towards more direct community involvement from the voting body (such that anyone can create a proposal, or help determine annual budget).
- Towards strengthening the governing bodies such that governance is efficiently managed as an institution by the HoM, CoA, and TC respectively.
- 1000 votes from voting accounts
- 10% of the voting body
- 50% of the voting body
On NDC High-Level Feedback and Temperature Check:
- Concentrating wealth in the hands of the few
- Being inefficient and a nothing-burger
- Making bad decisions for the ecosystem
- Im not worried, I love the NDC
- Efficiency in getting the governing bodies established and the treasury allocated
- Decentralization in the design
- Proper and transparent management of the treasury
- 1-3 – meh not really gunna do much
- 4-7 – could do some important things for the ecosystem, but don’t expect it to.
- 7 - 10 – NDC is essential for the short, medium, and long term survival and growth of the NEAR Ecosystem.