- Three people from Core team are attending ICPC world finals this week;
- Core team merged a PR that prepares the transition between the last non-sharded block and the first sharded block. Exciting!
Testnet 1.22.0 release is coming on Oct 18;
- Core team merged lots of PRs for network, while includes parallelization, de-duplication of messages, and cleanup PRs;
- Core team prepared code for the last block before shard layout kicks-off;
- Node Experience load tested one shard with skyward contracts;
- Developer Platform is testing AVA for JS testing framework. It should give 2x faster tests;
- Developer Platform finished discussing design of identity provider for DevConsole. Join this and other discussions if you have opinion on DevConsole!
- Noded Interfaces is about to publish
near-jsonrpc-client-rs on crates.io;
Challenges and Blockers