We are continuing the series of December projects in collaboration with the NEAR Foundation.
This quarter saw host to the NEAR Governance Forum Revamp plan. The objective of this is to understand why and how users utilize the NEAR Governance Forum and how we can improve the user experience.
After synthesizing the data, it was found that users expressed difficulty when it came to using the NEAR Governance Forum on mobile devices.
In order to understand this in more detail, we’d like to acquire user feedback from testers of the NEAR Governance Forum on mobile.
For the project we are looking a person who will help us:
- Develop a testing plan for the NEAR Governance Forum on mobile
- Gather feedback from 10+ user testers
- Synthesize the data into key themes and action points
Preferable format - written survey
Skills that are required:
- Experience in the data analysis
- Background in application and project management is welcomed
- Perfect written English
Reward: 200 USD
Also, we are looking for 10+ people who will participate in the testing:
- Conduct user testing on the NEAR Governance Forum ( mobile browsers only )
- Understand the pain points which arise when trying to use the NEAR Governance Forum on mobile
Reward: 20 USD