DaPPS W3 Music

Hey guys, DAOrecords doesn’t have anything to do with this project. It concerns me that the DAOrecords logo is being used in the visuals and I would request that you remove our logo from your project ASAP.

As much as we support everyone in the ecosystem doing work in the music space I don’t approve of the use of DAOrecords logo or affiliation.

Kind regards and all the best :pray:

3 Likes

Dear all,
I have many concerns regarding this project!

First of all, we don’t have any planned partnerships/connections with such dapp!

DAOrecords would like to know why @Developer and @larkim are using DAOrecords’ logotype and its themed colors. We haven’t agreed on that and we are not in the collaboration, also I find this as brand stealing!

This is not true, @larkim you haven’t made any significant connection with the DAOrecords! Please don’t use DAOrecords brand in your project.

1 Like

Sorry, removing the logo Asap

2 Likes

Hi @vandal and @Paul , we are sorry this was a total mistake from our part, the developers made the figma to show a graphical representation of the W3 music. This figma is a sketch and not our official logo. We apologize for the misunderstanding.
We would never try to think of stealing Dao records logo for a different brand name (W3 music). Apologies once again. It was a mistake from our part.

2 Likes

My reply was in relation to the similarities we have with Dao records as a Music marketplace not meaning that we have a connection or collaboration yet. We scincerly apologize once again for our mistakes . The logo has now been removed and updated by the developers.

1 Like

Please remove your proposal images with DAORecords logo in it, because its definitely fraudulent misrepresentation as DAORecords has nothing to do with this project.

there is always the ‘Edit’ function in submitting your post, so please remove image now, till you and your team have sorted this out. thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @_Tech1, @Paul and @vandal .the image has now been taken down from the original post. and all other mistakes has been corrected by our team. We scincerly apologize to the Dao records team for any inconveniences this must have cost you
Just for more clarity we can never think of using a different logo name for W3 music, the post was a figma sketch and not in the main works.
We scincerly apologize for the mistake made and posting, we apologize for the inconveniences.
I hope we have been able to clarify this
All neccesary information has now been updated by our team. :pray:

2 Likes

It’s an interesting project, it’s similar to a project I want to develop but I don’t have the right technical team yet, I’ve been looking but I think I need to get certified in Near

3 Likes