CREATIVES DAO NDC V1: NDC Budget Subcategory code HOM-004P-1-1-1 Ecosystem

Nice proposal! We will have a great 2024

2 Likes

I believe that Creatives leveled up during 2023 in many fields, and this wouldn’t be possible without the community. The DAO experienced some bottlenecks down the road, but dealing with them is a natural part of the growth of every organization or movement.

The current proposal and its attachments prove the good establishment of the DAO in the eco as a funding node and highlight the fact that we are entering a new chapter, where the DAO is going to add even more significant value than before!

Bullish! :ox:

8 Likes

Looking forward for 2024 :v:t4:

5 Likes

Thank you for the work on this proposal and for the work done to support the creative community within the near eco long before its submission.

My main concern with CDAO is that it is the first Grassroots DAO launched within the near ecosystem, and is the longest-running, yet still has quite an image issue.

Creatives and builders are the same in my opinion. The culture of CDAO will have a lot to do with the council and the advisors though (so it is great to see the addition of advisor roles). Distributing funding to creatives is a wonderful goal, but the proposals that those creatives receive funding for should be ones that not only utilize that amazing tech that is at their disposal but also use their creativity to build new tools and flows that can be used by the rest of the community.

On Chain Proposal on HoM: https://near.org/astraplusplus.ndctools.near/widget/home?page=dao&tab=proposals&daoId=congress-hom-v1.ndc-gwg.near&proposalId=49

(Link edited to be more clear)

Note: Although I am willing to sponsor CDAO into the HoM, I am still going to abstain from voting. While I do not receive any direct funding from CDAO, the @marmajfoundation does traditionally submit proposals that get approved and I would like to see the rest of the HoM actively engage to pass this proposal.

10 Likes

Couldn’t be a better feed back here! Thank you very much @chloe

6 Likes

Hello Creative DAO Team! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Happy to Support Creative Dao! :green_heart:

6 Likes

Hello, Creatives DAO Community!

We would like to announce a temporary funding pause in January 2024 to work internally on getting CDAO live in February 2024. We will work to comply with the HoM directive in the meanwhile, and we will disseminate updates to the community on a regular basis to keep everyone informed.

Happy New Year everyone, and see you in the chat!

4 Likes

Hi guys,

thanks for your work on this proposal, as well as for all the reminders/reports here.
I was really present in 2022, building communities together, thinking about new ecosystems together, being part of collectives and DAOs, discussing the future of the web3, and here at NEAR I was also being an consul in some DAOs, proposing artistic projects in others, and at that time I had a very beautiful feeling about what we were building. Some of my projects, created through NEAR, are still running at film festivals today and in 2023 I spent the year reaping the rewards of what I had invested in time and energy and what had been invested in me/us in terms of funds and credibility.

I’m very grateful for the opportunity for the creatives of 2021/2022 to believe in me, in my work and, consequently, to make me believe in myself too. I realized that it was possible to support people through their simple desire to create.

In 2023, I felt more distant, I noticed a lot of fights between DAOs, consuls and even between the creatives DAO and I began to feel that what we were doing here was just a repetition of the sistematic world outside of blockchain and web3. I started to notice the repetition of patterns, I started to notice the denial of the other person’s value, the lack of credibility in the other person… I tried to fit in, but I didn’t feel like it anymore… I felt a certain disappointment. I also felt that movies weren’t really the vibe of creatives at the moment, even if film3’s momentum is very broad. We also had several trolls who distorted questions, worked only with accusative verbs, never deserved the other, and I began to realize that I didn’t want to be in the middle of it all. The world I seek, utopian or not, is a world where there is room for everyone and where people seek constructive and collaborative communication. The web3 was created to break patterns and I feel that we have begun to repeat patterns from outside, out of FEAR OF BEING WRONG, FEAR OF THE NEAR Foundation, fear of them saying no, or even out of some relationship with EGO. and so I have the impression that we have fallen out of fear?
At the same time, since I left at the beginning of 2023, I still tried to get involved, but I think I was a bit discouraged.

I tried to take part in the ETHEREUM Milan, and I saw that the group was working very well and was very collaborative and involved. So it seems to me that there is a desire to build collaborative utopias and space for all kinds of art.
If this is a reality, I would love to continue being part of these constructions of utopian desires.

Sincerely and with great affection for everyone who keeps dreaming!
Thais

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

3 Likes

Thank you for the enthusiasm to build despite the challenges you faced, Thais. You are so strong, and I see the value of what your DAO is doing. Although we might need to sway into more technical aspects such as onboarding and retaining the number of wallets being onboarded, we are restructuring to better accommodate the creatives in the NEAR community. Better days are coming, hang in there!

3 Likes

Hi, Thais. I’m a biracial visual artist from Spain and also a member of the LGBTIQ+ community :slight_smile: Would love to know more about your work and plans and learn from your path within NEAR :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag:

1 Like

Hi @ssplash_near nice to meet you!

Sure, let’s exchange more! I also would love to know more about your works :slight_smile:

:hugs: :rainbow:

1 Like