[Creatives DAO] - Decentralization review & Meeting

Alice Turnbull / @plantasia
wallet: itsaturn.near
insta: Login • Instagram

Hello! I’m Alice Turnbull, more known as the founder and curator of Plantasia LX, since its origin as a physical gallery. I’m a Scottish/Brazilian multidisciplinary artist with a B.A in Audiovisual at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro and Art M.A’s in different continents, UNA-Buenos Aires and the latest at FBAUL-Lisbon. In 2015 I lived in Mexico for a year after being awarded with the government-funded mobility programme Conexão Cultura Brasil to coordinate and exhibit at the Museo del Chopo, in Mexico City. Later moved to London where I worked with music production and film editing until 2020. I ended up choosing the Portuguese sunny life for obvious reasons (:

I also work collaborating with @Mette @squattingPigeon @marianeu @vicentetbh @roadworks @CatiaCiriaco @raquelareia @vandal and artists of Planting AIR residency through being council of @arroz-criativo , working at Isodea Festival Login • Instagram, collaborating with @Mintbase by doing talks, helping out Jazz DAO and Golden Blue DAO and partnering with VanDAO through a live streaming project that’s on its third month :globe_with_meridians: Plantasia x VanDAO

I’m also a member of INA DAO and Cosmia DAO, two great DAOs at supporting womxn and artists.
Arts researcher, crypto preacher and sonic voyager. Moving constantly, but based in Lisbon.

Votes casted: 64

7 Likes

Hi Creative, I am a contemporary artists,song writer, Author (Tales Untold Entrepreneur )Clothing & Fashion ) and philanthropist. (Pen Down your Dreams )

Had a beautiful transition into the NFT space.My first contents (Gospel Ep was under the NxM & it’s been a nice experience ever since.

1 Like

Good day Near Fam!

i’m Vanengs from the Philippines :hugs: Since 2018, I’ve worked as a digital artist. I began as a moderator in a group chat for messenger art tutorials. We exchanged art knowledge. Even individuals who have no prior experience of art but are willing to learn. We provide assistance to everyone in the group chat. We discussed several art forms, including:
• VEXEL ART
• CHIBI
• CARTOON
• ANIME
• SMUDGE
• PHOTO MANIPULATION
• LAYOUT BANNER

I am not an expert in any of the art genres I have studied, so I simply share what I know and have learned.
Since August 2021, when a Facebook buddy invited me, I’ve been a member of Near Protocol. Thanks to Ms. @Ligaya and Ms. @kc_sollano I joined the Filipino Artist Guild in January and was elected to being one of the councils.

• I’m also responsible for creating banners for featured artists and sharing them on the Filipino Artist Guild’s social media account, as well as posting Weekly Challenges divided task with 3 councils , Following each challenge, all of the participants’ entries are shared on FAG’s social media accounts, including Discord, Facebook, and Twitter

• I assisted the Filipino Artist Guild in onboarding new members and advising them on how to create a near wallet and join the marketplace. I also help artists who wish to do giveaways through the Filipino Artist Guild Twitter account, among other things and also handling twitter and Facebook account of FILIPINO ARTIST GUILD with Councils. 

Our expertise grew as a result of the FAG Community’s assistance, as well as the leadership of our leaders, Ms. @Ligaya and Ms. @kc_sollano and, most importantly, the FAG researcher @midofrbs @maryrazel.near @gmachines @runesofuttoria @ritzzard who is dedicated to the Guild and with providing never-ending support to those newbies onboard. Thank you very much for your time. :fire: LFG

5 Likes

This is Chris Brummer i mentioned on the chat yesterday for legal matters

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

Gabriel here​:grin::grin:

I’m a musician, writer, nature lover, father, and more. My first introduction to Web 3 was via NFTs, but it was on Solana.

I joined the forum November 2021 and got my first real taste of Web 3 community.

I’m a community manager for NxM’s Telegram and Twitter. I’m a member of BeatDAO. I have anchored a few Open Mic Shows on Tamago’s Tama Island :desert_island: in the Metaverse on Nearhub.

I’m a Council Member on the Culinary and Dance DAOs. I see the immense possibilities and potential of Web 3 communities and projects and I want to be a part of the team expanding the frontier and heralding the New Dawn :man_bowing::man_bowing:

5 Likes

Hi Maya, nice to meet you… I just saw Black Cat Cinema it’s amazing and interesting

if from Black Cat want to learn to score film and music tomorrow there will be a 60 minute seminar with Professor Dr Franki Raden

You can join tomorrow at 7am EST

3 Likes

Hello everyone!
I’m Hephzibah. Ever heard jack of all trade master of non? But then, I am a jack of many trade. My hobbies are singing, adventures, reading, cooking, making arts and writing. I also find it quite easy to pick up new skills and master them as long as I’m interested​:see_no_evil::partying_face:
Being a lover of arts, it was quite easy for web3 to capture my attention. I love NFTs and the metaverse.
I first heard about Near in 2021. But didn’t join until early this year. And since reading was my hobby, I got into reading about Near. I discovered that Near’s goal is to onboard 1 billion web three users. I also read through to spot major human endeavours that have not been previously explored by Near. I had many chats with @AugustKinge and we came up with intiatives that can be explored to onboard active web3 users. This was what led to our creating the Dance DAO and Culinary DAO. Our goals are to:
*Promote Near
*Onboard as many talented web3 users as possible.
*Maximizing the use of web3 solutions.
*Encourage people to embrace web3 solutions. *Create as many unique NFTS as possible.
*Build sustainable communities.

5 Likes

My name is Winifred:
-Graduate physiologist with msc public health in view
-Worked as a Mid level Data & financial analyst.
-Vast practical experience in digital marketing and e-commerce. currently acquiring certifications on the blockchain via unit masters program.
I love learning & research, love to write as well.

NEARWALLET: duchesswinnie.near

Co-Founder of #family-dao FamilyDAO

Links are:
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @duchess_winnie

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Winnie_says_

Here is actually my new account, as i lost access to my first one (@Duchess

1 Like

Thank u! Added to the document, if you want I can send you the doc edit link by DM.

Big hug!

Some of you partners missed to share your wallet.

I have @johanga using: johanga.near

And @JCB using: jcb.near

@Dedeukwu using dedeukwu.near

@GeminiRising using geminirising.near

@carolbampa using carolbampa.near

Now for @ZexonNerotaki using:

zexonomeganerotaki.near

Just saying this so you can confirm, creating the Creatives DAO v3 and adding you all directly

6 Likes

Hello! Is not working

Please let me know. I will use: ritapaiva.near

Thanks Fritz that is correct!

1 Like

Wallets missing partners

@squattingPigeon & @Truce @yonakawaii @Sugar @html1704 @adrianklein26 @Hoangmyle @Phong22 @Mynameisle your wallet partners?

2 Likes

Hey there, using this one: roadworks.near

Let me know.

On another topic, using this wallet juliamorelli.near for @JulianaM :wink: please let me know.

1 Like

Hello, edit: done Liberationra.near

Now again asking for wallet address: @Kquan99dk @MathewNm @peppermommy @Dos999 @Doangiaphong @Peace

5 Likes

Good evening! It would be great to see reports, as far as you’re most active part of the mintbaseDAO.

Mintbase received 800 + 744 Near and has never sent a report to Marketing DAO

February 2022 (5 months ago)

April 2022 (3 months ago)

Thank You

3 Likes

Hello @FritzWorm I’m yonakawaii, my wallet is yonakawaii.near

1 Like

I’m BGem a computer engineer, graphics designer and also a crypto trader.

I designed community DAO logo. I have been in crypto since 2019 with a lot of experience in crypto trading and DeFi, also a degen and Collab/community manager for Nft projects.

I’m a council member of Afrostar Guild and community DAO. I casted 152 votes on community DAO with bheegem.near and 77 votes on AfroStar with abhaa.near.
Twitter: twitter.com/Usman26027481
Telegram: @B_Gem1
Discord: @bheegem#8455

3 Likes

@FritzWorm Thanks for the close look :slight_smile:
I have already edited the post with this information.

1 Like

I am tolga.near, my co-councils are vanja.near and vgb.near. We would also appreciate if you update your post , our dao is now alive and kicking! To be honest it was before it existed on Astro anyway… :pray:

1 Like