[Contest] Logo Creation for NearP2P [Closed - Agnesba is our winner]

Here is my submission:

I hope you like it.

My near wallet: thinhbt.near

7 Likes

Here is my submission:

Clean - Friendly - Easy to apply on web & design

Description of the logo: Based on the Near logo with designed in a simple & minimal tone 2 letters “P” is from Near logo and “2” is similar Near logo

Color set: Black & white: Best fit for any dark & bright theme just like near logo

Hope you like it!!!

vkhuy2015vn.near

2 Likes

zlnrmbln.near

Buenas tardes le presento mi aporte como logo de NearP2P, hacer click en nombre P2PNEAR

P2PNEAR

Here’s my own @FritzWorm
psalm.near

1 Like

Saludos Wilmer, se quedo como que procesando?

Buenos días, listo arreglado lo coloque como un enlace

1 Like

This is my submission!

The peer-to-peer (P2P) is a decentralized model whereby two individuals interact to buy sell goods and services directly with each other or produce goods and service together, without an intermediary third-party
The logo explains the coming together of the buyer and the seller. Then the joininig together of the cycle represent an agreement (handshake) between the both of them(buyer and seller).

1 Like

2 Likes

c0d3.near

1 Like

Hello!
This is my design, show the love to NEAR <3 NEAR P2P - The path to mass adoption on Crypto by the hand of the NEAR Protocol!!!

duyhoa.near

4 Likes

johnphamm.near. Hello this is my p2p logo creation idea simple make it special

1 Like

house_of_zul_nft_auctio.near …

We feel that NEAR is a Mass Utility Platform and that the Swiss army knife and interlocking geometry go well with the concept of NEAR, a closed loop system that is Solid in nature…

The Tribal design has meaning to the local natives of the country where it will first be tested: Venezuela and most of South America. The colors can be changed and each design can be used in different apps, the key is to be immediately recognized at a glance.

Best of Wishes to all the entries and the NEAR P2P Team.

This is our submission: it can be adjusted but image has representation of the concepts behind NEAR and a P2P exchange system.

Here’s my entry

hello, this is my entry, i made 2 samples i hope you like it

this is my wallet: kvnsrznear.near

the first one:

the second one:

Still love this one after a couple days… I like the meaty hands, makes it cartoon like. Looks like a rigorous happy shake :slight_smile:

I like some of the others below with handshakes. I hearted them too.

But you’re the winner in my mind LOL

1 Like

Thank you soo much :sparkling_heart::pray::pray:

Hey @FritzWorm, how are you? I apologize for the delay, but if you are still accepting, my contribution. Hope you like it.

1 Like

Thanks For tagging :heart:
Here is my Entry
Goodluck everyone

Safe and secure Near p2p :heart:

2 Likes

Amazing thanks everyone for participating.

@andresdom and his team are going to take this week to decide and then we are going to run a poll on the @CommunityDAOhttps://app.astrodao.com/dao/community.sputnik-dao.near

6 Likes