(Closed) : young fresh dao . topic : smile selfie 2.0

SELFIE SMILE CHALLENGE 2.0

God is love, love is free, happiness is freedom, a perfect state of mind, nobody can steal your joy.

Entry closes on the 25th of July

Join the smile selfie challenge,

HOW; VERY SIMPLE
Take a selfie of you smiling or just looking happy with a caption of few words and reply to this post on the forum.

Selfie with the highest engagement on the forum ( likes, and comments ) wins 30 $

The remaining 4 winners will be voted by young fresh Dao onchain community members on astro Dao and wins 25 $ each.

Be happy, take a picture and smile , nothing serious. Cheeseee

20 Likes

Happy and free

fatokunmayowa.near

25 Likes

Every of your smiles defines who you are… So always put up a smile…

Styleherbalist.near

21 Likes

That’s Natural Fam :smile::smile:

5 Likes

Dope picture and caption, Nothing equivalent to happiness and freedom

6 Likes

Thanks fam :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:… I appreciate

3 Likes

It hurts not to smile

4 Likes

After a tiring day, do not forget to show your smile :sparkles::sparkles::wilted_flower:

cedieee.near

36 Likes

No matter with whom or for whom, a smile is always welcome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

elizabethramos.near

28 Likes

Your happiness is not the same as anyone else’s happiness. What makes me happy might not make you happy. And vice versa! So the first step in finding happiness in your life is simply defining what happiness looks like for you.

cjaneartz.near

69 Likes

Smile is a medicine to us to forget our problems and stress free.:raised_hands::hugs:

louietism.near

32 Likes

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.”
Always wear your smile darling :sparkles: you look beautiful in it.

Near wallet Id: yonakawaii.near

48 Likes

Light is the finest when it bounces off your teeth​:smiley:

21 Likes

My entry selfie challenge 2.0

Me after watching fanny video :rofl:
Please support my Entry :hugs:
:heart_eyes:UWU"!!:point_right::point_left:

:heart_eyes:Thank you so much :revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

My Entry Selfie Challenge 2.0

no matter what happen, always do smile. When youre feeling down, pressure , depress try to smile always. smile is the best remedy in your life. show your great SMILE > :slight_smile:

artaddicted.near

28 Likes

Smiling is contagious, smiling makes other people smile too. Through smiling you can brighten up one’s day and spread positivity throughout the day! :blush:

anrein.near

35 Likes

always smile at everyone because your smile causes other people to smile :heart:

vanengs.near

72 Likes

Your smile always makes me to feel happy my Dr , your gorgeous love the smile :heart:

5 Likes

Am so happy with my life and how creative i am, so the best food in life is to be happy always

17 Likes

Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there is so much to smile about.

— Marilyn Monroe

eizaconiendo.near

22 Likes