[CLOSED] VR DAO organizational chart

EDIT: Due to recent changes and lack of time from council members, this organizational chart is no longer in effect.

VR DAO ORGANIZATIONAL CHART (proposal by @frnvpr :point_right:)

role 1)

name: Council

tasks:

1. voting
  2. giving general orientations

role 2)

name: Administrative team

tasks:

1. monthly report
  2. monthly funding request

role 3)

name: Communication team

tasks:

1. manage twitter
  2. manage instagram
  3. manage TG
  4. manage communication in the forum (bounties, etc)
  5. manage the VR DAO Mintbase store
  6. be an active component in the ā€˜liveā€™ events the VR DAO attends

role 4)

name: External relations team

tasks:

1. meet with other daos and possible partners and propose outreach proposals
  2. Provide support for other DAOs in the ecosystem

role 5)

name: Projects team

tasks:

: note: there will be a Dev working on this team 20h per week*

1. Developer*
  2. 3XR
  3. VR content production + bounties

role 6)

name: Sustainability team

tasks:

1. Apply the tools at our disposal to generate income

This document can be used as a basis for the monthly report and the funding request.

It can also be used instead of the current google open doc. Each month, VR DAO members can use it to propose themselves to roles, to fine tune that monthā€™s activities and report on their workload and findings.

If this is approved, the number of ā€˜moving piecesā€™ decreases, and, in our reports+requests to the Creatives DAO, we just need to adapt the specific projects, month to month; plus reporting on the specific metrics (that each council member will provide from their own efforts).

If the current council members wish to occupy the roles, they do so, if not, bounties are created to respond to the specific needs for that month.

8 Likes

Great work @frnvpr ! I ā€œSustainability Teamā€ is definitely better label than ā€œBusiness Development Teamā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for putting this together! It looks great! Iā€™ll be reading again and posting here the tasks Iā€™ll be available/interested in doing.
Cheers :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hey team!
I would like to share with you which tasks Iā€™d like to be involved with, even if just partially. I invite other members to do the same, as a reply here considering we are in the end of the month and it would be nice to hear from you @Samiasns @nearestchico @nico @squattingPigeon @microchipgnu @Natural-Warp

Iā€™m interested in the following tasks:

tasks:

1. voting

1. manage TG
  2. manage the VR DAO Mintbase store

1. VR content production >> this would be sporadic, in collaboration with other artists and or helping to showcase Poliedroā€™s results, for instance.

name: Sustainability team

Iā€™d be involved with this kind of research for Incubadora and also will be learning with the Creatives DAO, so I could always applied the knowledge here too. It will depend on time I will have available. But Iā€™m super interested in this subject.

Cheers!
It will be nice to hear from you so we can organize this DAO better and move forward.
:yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

awesome!! Iā€™m gonna do the same shortly.

tasks:

(1) voting
(2) giving general orientations

role 2)

name: Administrative team

tasks:

(1) monthly report
(2) monthly funding request

NOTE: if anyone wants to pick this up, Iā€™m happy to show how I have been doing it.

(1) manage twitter
(4) manage communication in the forum (bounties, etc)

role 4)

name: External relations team

tasks:

(1) meet with other daos and possible partners

Iā€™m available to un-pick these tasks and pick others, to accommodate everyone.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

role 1)

tasks:

1. voting

role 3)

tasks:

1. manage instagram

role 5)

tasks:

1. VR content production + bounties- I can try to create and manege some specifc bounty

Thank you!!
:wink:

1 Like

hey, this sounds good! We have @talitafflima taking care of the Instagram already. :slight_smile: It was a bounty, but letā€™s see if she will keep doing this for the next months :wink:

2 Likes

hello @squattingPigeon @Samiasns @JulianaM @nearestchico @nico @sainthiago @microchipgnu if anyone wants to do a specific task in november let the team know!

1 Like

For the month of November Iā€™ll be taking the same following tasks:

tasks:

1. voting

1. manage TG
  2. manage the VR DAO Mintbase store

Sustainability Team

*Research on mid term/ long term solutions

:ok_hand::relaxed: