[closed] “Sisters of Earth” Workshop Leaders/Facilitators

Hello Godness!

My name is Natasha, im from brazil :heart:
https://www.artstation.com/natashacremonese

https://www.procultura.rs.gov.br/consulta_produtor.php?cod=23802
https://pupiladilatada.hotglue.me/

My proposal:

Weekly classes for 1 month, once a week for two hours.

Visionary art - Language, meditation, visualization and sketching

Canvas - drawing, composition, colorometry

Painting - acrylic primer, egg tempera, oil

Colorization
finalization

This is my portfolio:

Brazilian Visionary Artist 2D and 3D, Art Educator, Visual Arts Teacher graduated by (UNINTER).
Post-graduate student in Afro-Brazilian and Indigenous History and Culture (UNINTER). Workshop, Multiartist, seamstress, artisan, cultural producer.

Teacher/ Art Educator of people from the second childhood to the elderly.

Has several formations in the area of education and art, such as Social Educator courses, complementary formations as Special Education, Transversality Teaching, Digital Painting, Concept Art and 3D modeling at Revolution School.

She worked as an Art Educator/Social Educator in 4 social projects of MDSCS (Mitra Diocesana de Santa Cruz do Sul), Projeto Sol Maior, Cora Coralina, Santo Inácio e Querubins. Serving children, adolescents and elderly in social vulnerability. In addition, she has almost 3 and a half years of experience as an Art teacher at E.E.E.M. Nossa Senhora da Esperança (Santa Cruz do Sul), where she still works today.

She is one of the creators of the Collective of Women Project, in which she maintains a support group on Whatsapp where women (cis, trans…) exchange ideas, help each other and strengthen bonds. They share and promote information about laws, debates, the lgbtq+ community, culture, art, and entrepreneurship.

At 16 she developed the Free Art Project: Redirecting...

Participated in events doing live painting. In the Soundvision/Serra Gaúcha Festival (2017), Psyres/SCS(2019), Origins Gathering Festival(2020) and Online Festival KIZOMBAR A festa é do Povo é Fora Bolsonaro (2020). Besides working in the Management of the Kids Space and Workshops of the Origens Gathering Festival since 2016, performing inside the Festival the Free Art Project and that in the year 2020 (before the pandemic), executed together with a team of professionals, monitors and workshops, the Potý Project, which she was also the creator.

Potý Project: Redirecting...

She began studying digital painting in 2018, and since then she has been developing works, visual identities, and is currently creating her own tarot deck with her version of the 22 major arcana. Besides starting to walk the path of 3D modeling, which was a dream.

Substitute Councilor of Street Art and Culture in the Council of Culture of Santa Cruz do Sul.

Participant of the International Biennial of Psychedelic Culture and Visionary Art:
Initiation Ritual), Exhibitor of the Museum of Babel 2021, ABAV Art & Sensorium (Brazilian Academy of Visionary Art).
https://www.museudebabel.bicpsi.art.br/psiconautas

AWARDS:

In the year 2020 she received the CULTURAL TRAJETORY AWARD of the city of Santa Cruz do Sul 2020 EDITAL Nº 002/SECULT/ ALDIR BLANC .

EDITIONS:
Approved in EDITAL AQUISIÇÃO DE BENS E MATERIAS. Nº 003/SECULT/ ALDIR BLANC 2020 Santa Cruz do Sul in the amount of R$6.000,00

Cryptoart Expositions:

First Exhibition of Psychedelic Cryptoart of Brazil (Dilated Pupil). 25/03/2021.

Second Edition of the Pupil Dilated Exhibition. 06/08/2021 Access:

pupiladilatada.xyz

Works made for @raizverticalfarm (LISBON/ PORTUGAL) 12/2021

Works available for sale at mintbase:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXJ2Eu0MzTP/

In-Person/Physical Exhibitions:

Origins Gathering Festival in the year 2018

Origins Gathering Festival in the year 2020

1ª Amostra da Setorial de Artes Visuais de Santa Cruz do Sul 2021

Group exhibition, works made for @raizverticalfarm (LISBON/ PORTUGAL) 12/2021

Works available for sale at mintbase:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXJ2Eu0MzTP/

NatashaCremonese_Logo.1

3 Likes

I would love to, @GeminiRising but I guess it won’t be possible for me at this moment. :hugs:

2 Likes

Beautiful project… let’s go sisters! :women_with_bunny_ears: :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Loving this, the link was sent to me on Telegram. That is how I’m aware of it, and while I myself cannot submit anything I will be sharing this to many of creative individuals i know who may be very eager to display their talents.

4 Likes

Hello! I want to participate, also a Pisces in the 5th !

2 Likes

:flying_saucer: :blue_heart: :raised_hands: :first_quarter_moon_with_face: intuition guided by emotions :blue_heart: :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Mine as well! LOL
What a reunion :smiley:

2 Likes

Share your idea for the workshop here Caroliina :smiley: We’d love to see it ^.^
Abraço!

1 Like

“Sisters of Earth together with the Filipino Community”
Where: telegram
When: July 24 - Aug 2, GMT+8 Time
Who: Filipino Artist Community (10 participant capacity)
Prizes:
$10 for every artist who will complete the mechanics (soon to be posted on the first day of the workshop).
Instructor: Pemmiee
A certificate as a result of attending the workshop.

Topics included in discussion:

• “Advantages of nature to emotional health and physical well-being” will be held on July 24.

• After July 24, it will be followed by “Women and their Connection to Nature,” which will be held on July 25.

• Next, “Roles and attributes of women in caring for the natural world” will be held on July 26.

• Significance of women’s participation in environmental leadership and advocacy

• Influence of women’s empowerment on the natural world

• Followed by “Significance of Women’s Participation in Environmental Leadership and Advocacy,” which will be held on July 31.

• The final topic, “Influence of the Empowerment of Women on the Natural World,” will be held on August 1.

• As for August 2, it will be the last day of orientation and the implementation of an activity for art creation.

OBJECTIVES:
To inform the Filipino Community about the importance of women in nature and to promote an environment wherein artists take part to express their thoughts on the connection of themselves to nature and the sacred relation between women and nature.

EXPECTED OUTCOMES:
strengthen the foundation of the Filipino Community in INA DAO.
Participants will have an awareness of the importance of sisters of the earth.
Participants developed a greater appreciation for nature and understood the unique role that women play in environmental conservation.
express their connection to nature through art.
Participants will be inspired to take action and make a positive impact in the natural world.

2 Likes

Hello @GeminiRising. I would love to conduct an online workshop for InaDao and work with you again.

I’m Mailza Bernard, a multimedia artist and art educator. Currently, I’m involved in three ceramic e educação projects in Brazil: “Toque de Mãos,” which teaches utilitarian ceramics to women in peripheral areas, “Cerâmica, Arte e Tecnologia,” which integrates ceramics with technological and artificial intelligence platforms, and “Aterrar,” which focuses on teaching sculptural ceramics to rural women. You can find examples of my work as an art educator on the following Instagram accounts:

I would love to conduct an online workshop for InaDao.

"Sisters of Earth: Celebrating Women’s Deep Connection to Nature "

Returning to the Universal Womb: Expressing Through Clay

The aim of this workshop is to create an offering vase in the form of Gaia, the Earth Goddess. Participants will hand-build and decorate the vase using ancestral ceramic techniques. Gaia, representing the interconnectedness of all living beings and the nurturing essence of the Earth.

The art of ceramics is an ancestral expression that establishes a deep connection with the earth and the feminine. Clay, the fundamental raw material of ceramics, is an earthy, malleable, and pliable element that symbolizes the very essence of the earth. By working with clay, participants are invited to engage in an intimate dialogue with the earth, its properties, and its vital energy. Through this creative process, participants can explore not only artistic expression but also spirituality and a sense of belonging to nature.

Similar to the sacred womb that nurtures and embraces life, the ceramic vessel becomes a receptacle that holds and preserves the essence of the “Sisters of the Earth”. The clay molded by the hands of the participants takes on a curvilinear, nurturing form reminiscent of the soft, protective curves of the female womb. Within this vessel, participants have the opportunity to create an offering, a tangible expression of their connection to the earth and femininity. It is an invitation to delve into ancestral wisdom and nurture creativity, honoring the transformative power of the womb and ceramics as sources of life and expression.

Day 1 - 2 hours and 30 minutes

-Presentation of the instructor
-Presentation of the workshop conceptual proposal and visual inspirations from ceramics of native peoples
-Screening of the video: “Ga vī: the voice of clay” - with English subtitles. The video explores the relationship between ceramics and Brazilian indigenous peoples. [Link: Ga vī: a voz do barro - YouTube] (10 mins 46 secs)
-Beginning of vessel construction using the coiling technique
-Techniques for shaping the form using the coiling technique

Day 2 - 2 hours and 30 minutes

-Vessel construction continues
-Concepts and practice of the following techniques: Polishing, leather, decorative, high and low relief.
-Shaping Gaia - how to incorporate a face into your vase using techniques inspired by indigenous cultures.
-Explanation of how to conduct a ceramic firing without a kiln, utilizing a bonfire firing technique.

My preference is for July 24 & 31. But I can adapt to other dates.

Remembering that since I am not fluent in English I would work with a friend who would do the simultaneous translation and is already familiar with the specific English ceramic terms.

many thanks!

1 Like

Really?! :white_heart: structuring a project and today I will post here!

1 Like

I know that today is the last day, but I just want to clarify a few things for the people that have already written a proposal, as you might want to change it a bit!

• We are choosing 3 (three) workshop leaders.
  • The workshop must be about the topic described above.
  • Each workshop will be over 2 days - Leader 1 - July 24 & 31, Leader 2 - July 25th & Aug 1st, Leader 3 - July 26th and Aug 2nd.
  • The workshops will be online and must be recorded.
  • Each workshop will allow for 10 participants.
  • Each participant will be automatically eligible to enter the contest.
3 Likes

Hello! my name is Carolina Cavenaghi and I’ve been working on Near since 2021, doing projects for creators. This is my workshop project, that will allow the use of AÍ and modern tools to improve and help the creative process.

Artistic Exploration: NFTs and AI for Celebrating Women’s Deep Connection to Nature

•	Welcome and introduction to the workshop theme: “Sisters of Earth: Celebrating Women’s Deep Connection to Nature.”
•	Overview of the workshop’s objectives, focusing on the intersection of NFTs, AI, and spirituality in artistic expression.

Session 1: Understanding the Theme and Tools

•	Exploring the deep connection between women and nature, discussing historical and cultural perspectives.
•	Introduction to NFTs and their role in the art world, emphasizing their potential for digital ownership and value creation.
•	Introduction to AI techniques used in art, such as generative adversarial networks (GANs) and style transfer.

Session 2: NFTs and AI in Artistic Creation

•	Showcase of inspiring examples where NFTs and AI have been used to create meaningful artwork.
•	Demonstration of AI tools and platforms that facilitate artistic exploration, including Runway ML, DeepArt.io, and Google’s DeepDream.
•	Practical exercises where participants can experiment with NFTs and AI algorithms to generate their own unique artwork.

Session 3: Integrating Spirituality and Nature

•	Discussion on the role of spirituality in artistic expression and its connection to nature.
•	Exploration of how artists can infuse spirituality into their artwork while incorporating NFTs and AI techniques.
•	Guided activities where participants can reflect on their personal spiritual connections to nature and integrate those experiences into their artistic creations.

Session 4: Collaboration and Feedback

•	Creating a collaborative environment where participants can share their artwork and exchange ideas.
•	Feedback sessions where participants provide constructive criticism, encouragement, and suggestions for further development.
•	Facilitators offering guidance on how to refine and enhance the integration of NFTs, AI, spirituality, and nature in participants’ artwork.

Session 5: Artwork Presentation and Contest Submission

•	Participants present their final artworks inspired by the workshop experience and the theme.
•	Discussion on the importance of storytelling and conveying the connection between women, nature, NFTs, AI, and spirituality in their submissions.
•	Explanation of the Art Contest and the opportunity for participants to submit their artwork for recognition, showcasing, and potential prizes within the Ina DAO community.

Conclusion:

•	Recap of the workshop’s key takeaways, including the exploration of NFTs, AI, spirituality, and nature in artistic creation.
•	Encouragement for participants to continue their artistic journeys and further explore the intersection of these themes.
•	Thanking the facilitators

and participants for their engagement and creativity.

• A Shars Dog link will be created exclusively for the workshop with a POAP.

• Please note that this format is flexible and can be adapted to suit the specific needs and preferences of the facilitator and participants. The aim is to provide a structured and engaging workshop experience that allows for exploration, collaboration, and artistic growth.

It can be done in two sessions only, but the time between sessions is important to the knowledge be assimilate.

:white_check_mark:Important: Sessions 1 and 2 - First Day. Sessions 3, 4 and 5 - Second Day.

I will take the two days only to the workshop. So I will be available to the participants to help, give support and to sane doubts all the day.

The schedule days can be chosen by the councils of INA.
Thank you for the opportunity :slight_smile:

My links are here: https://lynkfire.com/Cavenaghi

1 Like

I think lots of us misunderstood the schedule, therefore in my case if I am one of the chosen instructors I will pick the 2 most fit in the topic that mentioned above. There will be no changes in my prizes since I believe that prizes and rewards will encourage people to participate in this workshop, Best regards.

2 Likes

Wonderful bounty and totally on my strungs, but at the moment I am without an home and that is taking me a lot of time, hope I can join and follow :rose:

1 Like

Sure Barbara! We’d love if you participated as an attendee ^.^
Hope you find a nice place soon! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi girls! I’m happy to announce that we already chose this edition’s instructors!
We voted and chose: @Marzia and @whoiscavenaghi
:sparkles:Congratulations! :sparkles:
We’ll discuss the details with you soon :slight_smile:

Our voting criteria:

• their project is perfectly suited for an online workshop format,
  • clear focus on art making workshop,
  • the quality of the artworks on their portfolio,
  • experience with digital creations,
  • experience on the theme for the workshops,
  • a clear and detailed plan for the classes,
  • anyone can join without having to buy extra materials.

Only two projects were completely fit for this proposal, so we decided to split the reward between them and make the classes on a better quality and open 15 places for participants instead of 10.

We look forward to see you participating on the workshops and supporting Ina’s community and the facilitators! Stay tuned for the workshop registration dates!

See you soon!
Much love, Ina DAO :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

:tulip: thank you :tulip: I’m very happy to participate and celebrate with all the community the -elements of matter- :white_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hi @everyone!

The bounty for the “Sisters of The Earth” art contest is open!!
Send you art and participate on the contest for a chance to win a prize!!
Good luck to all!

Join us for “Sisters of the Earth” gallery opening, tomorrow, Aug 31st at 3PM UTC

On Voxels: Voxels

On NEARhub: INA DAO Gallery | NEAR Hub Online