[Closed] September 10th an important date

@Trusthengine @elvatar02.near I have added you to the store.

2 Likes

Thank you!! I’ll mint it right away.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll mint now

1 Like

Here’s my entry:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CivOcbmMyN1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Enjoy

Thanks.

4 Likes

Hi this is my entry for the bounty. Let me know when you guys added me to the store.

Wallet : joseash.near
@ViniciusGCP94

3 Likes

Send us your Near wallet @Patsengine_22

@ViniciusGCP94 sir are we going to mint our entry? If yes how

1 Like

My wallet address is patsengine.near

1 Like

My wallet address is fabdab.near.
Just seeing this. I will submit my entry as soon as possible

1 Like

@Joseash, @Patsengine_22 and @FabDab can now mint in the Octopode DAO store

1 Like

My support on Mintbase My entry.

fabdab.near

3 Likes

@FabDab Your entry should be made here with the mint and its description.

1 Like

Many times in life there seems to be so many chaos
The best bet is finding a happy place,
A place I can run away from the chaos
A place that reminds me to always go within
Away from the chaos
There I can always find answer, love and support.

I found this support with nature
With nature, I am loved and supported.

4 Likes

So, in the middle of Yellow September, yesterday in this same space I was called Maniac and some want to manipulate to me, that I had just opened up my condition as a person with borderline personality disorder, already overcoming the limits of care, the idea that this is somehow a compliment or some kind of translation error. As I believe in the power of art as therapy, I dropped the toxicity of the forum and went for a run with my AI friends and find out what imagem could come from that word. Creativity that calls, @creativesdao-mods?

So come on this journey with me, the images speak for themselves. I just wrote Maniac and played around with pre-set options.

ONlCick1CyxWEchk1gbx

• Maniac next post
4 Likes

:face_with_monocle::thinking::roll_eyes:

Unfortunately Mintbase is not working and I can’t mint. Anyway, I just wanted to tell this story to mark an important day for me in the Near community.

:v::heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

@LulucaL its almost always certain you will blow my mind …% of the time I read from you.

If I could name your piece, I would call it speechless, cause that’s how your work made me feel. Bold as you are.

Great work!

4 Likes

oh my! your comment made my eyes water and warmed my heart. thanks for the support, feel hugged by me :hugs::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

This art is about the necessary connection we all need to have to live. We need each other to get through difficult times. We must take care of each other, especially when someone is not well and feels alone. We must show that they can count on us and that we can make life colorful again.

technique: aqualine on paper
dimensions: 3740 x 22660 (picture)
Bounty September 10th an important date, by Octopode DAO.
Wallet: rosasdulces.near

4 Likes

Título – PERSPECTIVAS
Artista – Andrea May
Técnica – Fotografia e código criativo (JavaScript)
Ano - 2022
Wallet - andreamay.near

Ponto de vista. Entendimento. Pensamento. Concepção. Visão. Interpretação. Compreensão. Sentido. Ângulo. Óptica. Prisma. Expectativa. Esperança. Promessa. Expectação. Probabilidade. Contingência. Expressão. Panorama. Paisagem. Horizonte. Aspecto. Ar. Uma nuvem de exercícios e aprendizados diários até o fim da vida.

Title – PERSPECTIVES
Artist – Andrea May
Technique – Photography and creative coding (JavaScript)
Year - 2022
Wallet - andreamay.near

Point of view. Understanding. Thought. Conception. Vision. Interpretation. Understanding. Sense. Angle. optics Prism. Expectation. Hope. Promise. Expectation. Probability. Contingency. Expression. Panorama. Landscape. Horizon. Aspect. Air. A cloud of daily exercises and learning until the end of life.

4 Likes

Titulo - Our Ghosts - Nossos Fantasmas
Artista – IagoDS
Técnica – Inteligência artificial + Photoshop
Ano - 2022
Wallet - iagods.near

Todos nós temos nossos fantasmas, mas devemos lembrar que estes não somos nós, e sim sombras que podem atormentar nosso presente, sabendo disso, temos que ser maior que nossos tormentos, nossos problemas, e não deixar que esses fantasmas leve nosso presente e futuro com ele. Vamos iluminar nosso setembro, e levar essa luz aos outros, principalmente quem mais precisa de ajuda psicológica, vamos apoiar e guiar aqueles que seus fantasmas tentam manipula-los, abraçar o próximo e apresentar o lado bom da vida.

Post Twitter:

NFT:

3 Likes