[closed - new one will appear soon] Creating Mintbase and MintbaseDAO Guides - 25 USD in NEAR

Hey @lenara ! I created srt file having Hindi subtitles for the video : How to create a store and mint an NFT on Mintbase - YouTube

Link to set file: near.srt - Google Drive

1 Like

@lenara Are there any videos that need to be translated to French?

Hi @giada42 if you want you can translate the same video Tanishq is translating to French, I think it can benefit the African francophone community :+1:

We are looking mostly for languages that will make this material available to large communities of non-English speakers.

And the ideas for articles you suggested are all great topics, please go ahead.

Thanks! Iā€™m on it. :+1:t6:

Hi. I make overview and brief guide graphics about mintbase in english. Now i tend to make short video to explain my graphics and showing how to folow each step in that graphics in VietNamese. ( I can change my graphics to VietNamese too). You can check my graphics first, i will send you my video in VietNamese later. If you accept my work, i really aprreciate that. If my work dont have enough quality, you can guide me more. Thanks https://mobile.twitter.com/fan_near/status/1429903235830075393
@lenara

1 Like

@lenara @talktoricardo Hi. I would like to know what progress has been made reviewing my post.

Hi @lenara @caromintbase I have published a new article spotlight this time on the audio NFTs on Mintbase:

Got the community to send me their Mintbase links as well.

Cheers!
Debbie

2 Likes

Super cool Debbie ! Thanks so much for this great article :slight_smile: can you put the NEAR in the Sputnik DAO so we can vote? Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @lenara ! Any update for this?

Hi @Tanishq sorry about the late reply! I am pinging @MoniBlockdiver who will be looking into adding the translated captions into the YouTube video.

And @giada42 I am also passing to Monika your blog post for her to review. We will be getting to that shortly, thanks for the patience :pray:

3 Likes

@lenara Thatā€™s great. Iā€™m working on sharing the first of the other posts via Google Docs later today and should finish the others before the end of the week.

Hey @lenara ! Any update on this?

You will get an update from @MoniBlockdiver or @caromintbase who are now responsible for this bounty :pray:

1 Like

@MoniBlockdiver @caromintbase Do I share my new guides now, or do I wait for you to review the old one first?

Looks great, thank you :slight_smile: I will share this article on our socials. Can you please put the payout proposal in our Sputnik DAO to receive the funds? SputnikDAO

I am just catching up on this. Can you send the guides that need to be reviewed please?

@caromintbase Iā€™m AFMC at the moment. Iā€™ll do that as soon as I get back home. Thanks.

@caromintbase @MoniBlockdiver Thanks. Iā€™ve made the payment proposal.

@giada42 really nice article! there is a little mistake, as you tried to embed Mona Lisa as a link and it didnā€™t work. Could you please fix it? I mean this part: 'This works in the same way that prints of Da Vinciā€™s < link>Mona Lisa Smile< /link> are not as valuable (and do not in any way devalue) the original copy hanging in the Louvre. "

Hi @giada42, i found another spelling mistake =) you wrote ā€œlifeā€ instead of ā€œlikeā€ in : Life cryptocurrencies, you are generally responsible for the security of your NFTs