[Closed] Near German July 2023

Hi NEARs

Hi @regionaldao-council

Since November 2021 we are growing a NEAR community for the German-speaking area (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Our community exists on Telegram, Twitter, Medium and on NEAR Social. You can see some facts about our activities and some statistics in our reports.

Previous proposal: [Approved] Near German June 2023

Previous report: [REPORT] Near German June 2023

Guild / Community Name: Near German

Funding scheme: 1 month

Near Social of core members:

Our social media channels:

1. GOALS & ACTIVITIES

In the next months we will focus on Social Media Management, Content creation, attend Blockchain events in the german-speaking area and connect with German crypto enthusiasts, builders, devs and influencers to bring them to the NEAR ecosystem. As I am myself also a Software Engineer I am aiming to attend or organize Blockchain Hackathons and maybe build a project on NEAR together with the developers / builders.

We are planning to do the following tasks:

• Twitter: We will share daily the latest news within the NEAR ecosystem on our Twitter account.
  • Telegram: The main goal in our Telegram group is to reactivate our users and to increase the engagement again.
  • Near Social: We will share daily the latest news within the NEAR ecosystem on our Near Social account.
  • Attract more people to Near Social, Near BOS and IamHuman: To attract more German people to engage with Near Social and Near BOS we are planning small events where our users have to fulfill some tasks on these platforms and get some rewards. We also will provide rewards to attract more people to verify IamHuman. Rewards will be shared over keypom and the Near Tipbot.
  • Articles: We want to translate/write articles of the NEAR ecosystem in German and present these articles to our community through our Medium account. We will continue with the focus on creating German content about the BOS but we also want to create some German content about the NDC and Near Horizon.
  • Events with our partners: We have built many partnerships throughout the German-speaking area and we want to work with them again for Near. We want to do some small events (e.g. AMA, contests, quizzes) with other German-speaking communities and win new users for our community.

2. REACH

Till end of July, we are expecting to reach:

• Active Telegram, Twitter and Near Social account
  • Latest news within the NEAR ecosystem shared in our community
  • 4 articles about NEAR in German Language
  • 100-200 Near Social Followers
  • 30+ BOS accounts and 30 IamHuman verifications
  • 2 Events with other German communities

3. COSTS AND METRICS

Twitter + Near Social:

• Task: Share daily news on Twitter and Near Social about the NEAR ecosystem
  • KPIs : Amount of posts
  • Metrics: 1-2 daily news
  • Budget: 400 USDT

Telegram:

• Task: Share daily news within the NEAR ecosystem, support community members 24/7
  • KPIs : Amount of posts, answer questions
  • Metrics: 1-2 daily news, questions are answered 24/7
  • Budget : 400 USDT

Giveaways:

• Task: Rewards for Near Social to increase followers, Rewards to onboard people to the BOS, Rewards for IamHuman
  • KPIs: increase followers on Near Social, attract people to interact with the BOS, IamHuman verifications
  • Metrics: 100+ followers on Near Social, 30+ near.org BOS accounts, 30+ IamHuman verifications
  • Budget: 350 USDT

Articles:

• Task: Write/translate articles
  • KPIs: Amount of articles
  • Metrics: 4 German articles
  • Budget: 250 USDT

Events with our partners:

• Task: Host events (AMAs, quizzes, contests) with other German-speaking communities
  • KPIs: Number of events
  • Metrics: 2 events
  • Budget: 600 USDT

Management:

• Planning, Coordination, Internal Meetings, Communication with Stakeholders
  • Budget: 400 USDT

Total Costs for July: 2400 USDT

AstroDAO: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/near-german.sputnik-dao.near

Name: Stefan

Telegram: Telegram: Contact @cryptoheitzi

Email: neargerman@gmail.com

Thank you for your support!

2 Likes

Hi Stefan, has some questions:

1. Could you please add to your report telegram metrics with reading people/posting people?
  2. We saw that you started a contest, where to check the participants count and stats?
  3. Expecting more people here from referral
    IamHuman - Proof of Personhood Protocol on NEAR, you just registered in the contest?
  4. Checked your astrodao, it is empty for proposals have you received money for June in astrodao?
1 Like

Hi @kiskesis

Thank you for your questions. Let me answer them

1. I have added it to the report.

2. Exactly, we have started a contest a few days ago to attract more people to Near Social, BOS and IamHuman. As the contest is still going on, I only have stats internally now (results of Google form). There are some personal data from our users that i can’t share here.
    Around 10 people have participated until now.
    We will have to adjust the tasks, it’s too difficult. We plan to divide the tasks in smaller ones, e.g. 1 contest for each platform.

3. Yes, unfortunately it took a few days to get the ref code. When we started the contest, we didn’t have the ref code.

4. No! Last funding was in December last year. This makes our work very, very difficult for us since many weeks. It’s not possible to grow without funding, especially in the German-speaking area where the living costs are very high (as you maybe know as European).

Thank you for your time!

1 Like

Happy to support at $2000.

Kindly edit the cost and yiu automatically get my support.

Thank you for your proposal

Please reduce the cost of the events and the telegram.

Hello @Ola, Hello @Bakaka

Thank you for your comments.

I have talked to my team.
We are able to reduce the budget for Telegram to 400$ and for the Events to 600$. The tasks and metrics stay the same.

I have edited the costs in the proposal. I think with that buget we can work and grow further on-chain and reach our goals.

I want to mention that we live in a country with very high living costs. Therefore it’s very difficult for us to work the same amount of time for the same or less budget comparing to people that live in countries with lower living costs. We are facing this issue since months. We would have so many ideas to onboard people on-chain but we don’t have sufficient budget since months.

Looking forward to your response.

The proposal was closed by @IgbozeIsrael and RC DAO admins’ decision. Thank you.

Let me address why some of your proposal was closed and rejected for this month, while we appreciate every communities effort and outstanding work toward the ecosystem growth, but due to some issues and incomplete in the report of your previous proposal we want you to have time to review your reports again. You may have a complete reports but affected by some issues in your trackingsheet.

It is important for us to have a comprehensive understanding of your previous proposal’s outcomes and impact before moving forward witt funding for July. We kindly request that you take the necessary time to rectify the issues with the tracking sheet.

Specifically, we require a detailed and accurate account of the rewards distributions to your community

Your commitment to addressing these concerns and reediting a revised tracking sheet before end of this month will be crucial in allowing us to reassess your next month proposal. We encourage you to use this opportunity to refine your proposal and present a more compelling one for August.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of the RCDAO admins if you need help or have any questions…

Hello @Bakaka

I have filled out all necessary information on the tracking sheet in the last days. I can not do more than filling out all information.

If you don’t understand what i have filled out you can always contact me.

Thank you!