[Closed] NEAR Arabic community (MAY-JUNE)

Got it, will working on translations into Arabic.
I updated the proposal, please take a look again and let me know if you have any other comments, thank you for your support.

Tagging @marketingdao-council to confirm these rates based on the structure put in place.

Please change timeline to MAY-JUNE

1 Like

Hello! Unfortunately, we can’t support your proposal because RC working group decision.