[Approved] - NEAR Arabic - June 2023

Hello!

Guild Name: NEAR Arabic
Region: Middle East
Links:
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @NEAR_Arabic (754 members)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NEAR_Arabic (850 followers)
Near.social: https://social.near.page/u/NEAR_Arabic
Funding scheme: June — Monthly
Core member : 3
gemy | Near Social
Nesma | Near Social
Vica | Near Social

We aspire to continue providing support to Arab users and educate them about the NEAR Protocol.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -

OBJECTIVES

• Educational webinars.
  • Videos about NEAR and the projects built on it in Arabic.
  • Articles about NEAR and the projects built on it in Arabic.
  • AMA and Contests
  • Infographics about NEAR and the projects built on it in Arabic.
  • Social media activity

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -

Growth (KPIs, goals, metrics)

-Educate the users about NEAR and the projects built on it (will focus on BOS)
-Onboard new users in near social (from 20 to 30 users)
-Reach more users during the next month, we aim for 8%-15% increase with more interaction.
-Invite people to open a NEAR wallet to use it, we have already translated the NEAR mobile wallet into Arabic.
-Get new designers, developers, investors to involve them in the NEAR ecosystem.

What we will do with past examples:

-Translating 4 articles per month about the NEAR protocol and the projects built on it.
Articles will be published as a press release here for free, will attach a links to our Telegram and Twitter to attract new users.
Cost: 120$ (30$ per article)

-Creating 2 videos per month to spread the latest news about the NEAR protocol and the projects built on it.
Example
Cost: 150$

-Managing the community, provide daily support on Telegram and post the latest news in Arabic and create posts
Cost: 500$

-Providing daily support on Twitter and post the latest news in Arabic and create posts and make retweets
Cost: 350$

-Creating 8–10 infographics, visual content per month and post them on telegram and twitter.
Examples
Cost: 275$

-Making 1 AMA and 1 Contest per month
300$ (about 150$ will be used to make a giveaway, will use NEAR tip bot)

Sub total: 1695$ for one month.
Wallet: near-arabia.sputnik-dao.near

Past reports:
we only received 5700$ (2000$ was a prize for 200 winners) at the end of October 2022, you can see on the report that we achieved our goals, since this time we didn’t receive any funding.

AstroDAO: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/near-arabia.sputnik-dao.near
Name: Mostafa
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @MostafaMohamedGamal
Email : neararabia@gmail.com

Thank you.

3 Likes

Thanks for your proposal.
Isn’t this too high?
What is the normal rate for your location?

Also, can these focus more on bOS development and getting users on near.social?

Also, try to check your rates for this.

We recommend a max $2k for RCs

Will reduce the price to 35$.
Most of the content will focus on bOS and to bring new users to near.social and I-am-human.

I see that all the other proposals that were approved were budgeted between 2800$ to 4000$ for a month.
We have the least budget among them, but any way, if there is a budget deficit or the need to reduce the budget, we will work on that.

How many core team members do you have?

Now we have 3 core member

Please, do include their profiles from nesr.social

Thank you for your proposal.

Add your other team members with their Newr social accounts.

Remove i-am-human onboarding from your KPIs, because we are facing some technical challenges qnd we don’t know when we will get back to normal or orher alternatives to it.

1 Like

Added them, thank you.

I removed i-am-human onboarding from the KPIs, thank you.

Hello ! How many Arabic community
members use Near dApps ?

Hello, more than 300 users, will work to increase the number and bring new users God Willing, thank you.

Please can you specify which dapp among the Near dapps are mostly using by your community.

All users using NEAR wallet and they using Sweat, Ref and Paras.

How many user use Sweat, Ref and Paras?
a day/ weekly / monthly.
Can you share list of wallets?

I cannot specify specific numbers, I will try to communicate with these DApps and find out the exact statistics, but I can see that there is good interest in Sweat and I think it is used on a daily basis by a large number of members
List of wallets and also the list of designers (for Paras): Wallets + Designers - Google Sheets

Could you please share list of near wallets of your community members? I will be easy to track on chain activities

I already shared them on a reply above
Here is the link again : Wallets + Designers - Google Sheets

Please note that we don’t have the full list of wallets for all active members, as many community members using DApps but we don’t know their wallets, we just have some wallets as we collected them for an event/contest.

Is it that you are going to do giveaway after the webinar or a fee for the speaker (presenter)