[Closed] Instagram Community Accounts (July)

Hello @marketingdao-council

PROJECT: NEAR Instagram Community Accounts
FUNDING MONTH: July
Report : [July][Report] Instagram Community Accounts

In expansion of the report, we are posting the proposal for July month. Kindly go through the report and as [Commented] ([APPROVED]Instagram Community Accounts (June) - #8 by so608) earlier by @so608 to run only two accounts after June. We are looking for @marketingdao-council 's clarification on how we should move forward? If it would be two accounts then we let this decision in @marketingdao-council 's hands. Kindly review the report and the accounts and let us know your decision. We will then edit this proposal with the funding amount of only selected accounts.

Thanks!

8 Likes

I am writing to the entire @marketingdao-council as I believe enough time has passed to evaluate the accounts that should be selected for the month of July. @David_NEAR

Let us remember that in a few days we will reach the month of September and many of us are still working and adding value to the community; coupled with the fact that we are still waiting for the June reward. Please, I think it’s time for an answer!

2 Likes

Hello, I’ve left my comment in your report. Thanks :blush:

4 Likes

What is the proposal for July? I can’t see any request for funding.

3 Likes

Check Report sir, you have to select any 2 best accounts (as suggested by Lorraine after raising the engagement issue). This time we have attached all our account insights in the report.

After getting the final 2 accounts, we will update the Proposal.

Hi @iamanansari
Please review other examples of approved proposals. You’re missing the information required for us to approve.

2 Likes

Good Noon @Klint

I proposal will be edited with the amount and purpose after the councils decides 2 best accounts that can continue to contribute. Attaching the link to the report, please review the accounts and give us the name of 2 accounts:

Thanks.

Closed by applicant.

2 Likes