Target Wallet : nftmuse.sputnik-dao.near

North America
South America

Section 5. Team Members

BRAND MARKETING NEAR IN THE PHY-DIGITAL WORLD

NFTMuse Radio Station NEAR HQ

Property 1:
Voxels Location: NFTMuse Radio Station NEAR HQ

Project Scope Brief: This property is ready, needs some redesigning, NEAR HQ everything NEAR information center, NDC Election news, radio broadcasting, maps, tour guide center NEAR rebranding as well as the specific links for I-AM-Human-APP NEAR wallet links NEAR social links, voting booths

Please be encouraged to go visit the properties

Property 2 :
Located Directly Across from NFTMuse Radio NEAR HQ
Voxels Location: NFTMuse DAO Park

Project Scope Brief: NFTMuse Green Park
We want to redesign this park, make it more beautiful, utilize the back for advertising and promotion, and have Metaverse events and gatherings here

Property 3 :
Voxels Location: NFTMuse DAO VIP

Project Scope Brief: NFTMuse DAO VIP
This is perfect, it will showcase featured art that will change, token gating technology, private showings, VIP, NFTs, Mintbase, Paras

Property 4 :. ~~Q2
Voxels Location: NFTMuse DAO Music Venue

Project Scope Brief: NFTMuse DAO Music Venue
A complete redesign, Music showcasing, performances, nightclub, day venue, music studio, music NFT everything branded, promoting all NEAR music platforms and artists

Property 5 :. ~~ Q2

Voxels Location: NFTMuse DAO Music NFT Gallery

Project Scope Brief: NEAR merchandise store, wearables, print on demand, NFT and music links, NEAR merchandise, second month of work and down our road map

NFTMuse DAO’s Mission and Vision:

At the core of NFTMuse DAO’s mission lies the commitment to address the challenge of user onboarding, with a focus on the seamless transition from Web2 to the transformative realms of Web3 and Web4.

NEAR Fast Auth Wallet Adoption:

We are dedicated to creating user-centric portals within the virtual domain, guiding users through configuring their Fast Auth NEAR Wallets. Our NFTMuse DAO Radio NEAR HQ serves as a hub of NEAR information, offering clear links for activating NEAR Fast Auth Wallets, ensuring frictionless transactions.

Empowering Exploration and Engagement:

Our mission empowers individuals in the NEAR ecosystem’s journey. Through accessible entry points, immersive experiences, and dynamic NEAR Social interactions, we foster engaged community members. Embrace Web3 and Web4 to contribute to the ecosystem’s growth.

Guiding as Pioneers, Educators, and Creators:

NFTMuse DAO guides users through the virtual realm’s intricate landscape. Our expertise demystifies the virtual world, clarifying its purpose, potential, and real-world applications. Our goal is smooth Web2 integration into this new paradigm.

The NFTMuse DAO: Pioneering User Onboarding

The NFTMuse DAO fosters user onboarding and engagement, aligning with NEAR’s vision for a robust community, including developers. Drawing on expertise in virtual world creation, marketing, community engagement, AI technology, and NDC elections, the DAO propels this ambitious objective.

AI-Powered Engagement: A Catalyst for Growth

Rooted in love for AI, NFTMuse DAO leverages AI developers to enhance user engagement using AI-driven posts from NEAR Pad and Everything Dev AI integrations, chatbots, and personalized recommendations to simplify BOS onboarding. This fusion redefines user interaction, driving toward 1 million users.

Convergence of BOS, NFTMuse DAO, and NDC Elections: A Thriving Ecosystem

As BOS breaks barriers in blockchain, the NFTMuse DAO propels user growth. Initiatives include virtual property redesign, NEAR Radio Station, marketing, AI interactions, and championing NDC elections through voter engagement and running candidates, including our DAO’s own Vanessa ReyofLight.

Collaborative Engagement for BOS

Collaboration with DedeukwuShryne DAO, TamaStream, MusicFeast, Proof of Vibes, and Lyricist Lounge DAO amplifies BOS visibility. BOS, NFTMuse DAO, and NDC elections redefine blockchain technology’s embrace.

Holistic Growth: NEAR Social, BOS, and NDC Elections

NFTMuse DAO’s roadmap weaves NEAR Social, NDC elections, and BOS. The DAO champions NDC elections through interactive voter booths and guides users through BOS, fostering NEAR ecosystem growth.

Budget Allocation: A Strategic Investment

NFTMuse DAO’s budget covers virtual property transformation, NEAR Radio Station setup, marketing, AI engagement, education, NDC elections, collaborative partnerships, property rent, and wallet onboarding.

Shaping the Future Together

NEAR’s BOS redefines blockchain, while NFTMuse DAO actively realizes NEAR Protocol’s growth goal. This synergy propels toward a decentralized future, where limitless possibilities await those who dare to dream, build, collaborate, and engage.

Voting Election 2020 GIF by INTO ACTION

Scope of Work:

1. Virtual Properties Transformation and Integration:

• Collaborate to redesign properties, seamlessly integrating NEAR ecosystem features.
  • Create captivating virtual experiences.
  • Integrate NEAR branding
  • Establish NEAR and NDC themed virtual spaces, events, voting booths

2. NEAR Radio Station and Content Creation:

• Set up NEAR Radio Station infrastructure.
  • Craft content, including candidate and community interviews, music shows, NDC discussions, and education.
  • Disseminate content across platforms.

3. Marketing and Outreach:

1. Comprehensive Marketing Strategies:
  • Devise tailored strategies.
  • Craft compelling narratives.
  • Identify key channels.
  1. Dynamic Social Media Campaigns:
  • Execute engaging campaigns.
  • Create visually appealing content.
  • Utilize platform features.
  1. Street Team Marketing and Event Promotions:
  • Organize street team initiatives.
  • Coordinate events and meetups.
  1. Influencer Collaborations and Guest Appearances:
  • Partner with influencers and experts.
  • Coordinate appearances.
  1. Cross-Platform Integration:
  • Integrate initiatives across platforms.
  • Ensure consistent messaging.
  1. Data Analysis and Optimization:
  • Monitor campaign performance.
  • Gather user insights.
  • Optimize strategies.

4. Educational Initiatives:

• Execute webinars, workshops, and seminars.
  • Develop educational resources.

5. Collaborative Partnerships:

• Collaborate with platforms for cross-chain promotions.
  • Participate in joint promotions and events.

6. Fast Auth Implementation:

• Design Fast Auth NEAR Wallet onboarding.
  • Provide guidelines for setup, usage and voting.

7. Community Engagement:

• Foster discussions and networking.
  • Provide support during elections.

8. Reporting and Analytics:

• Assess user engagement.
  • Offer progress reports.

By synergizing our strengths, we will fulfill project goals, propelling adoption, awareness, partnerships, and value creation.

Metaverse Party August 12th 2023 @gushlewis we had a blast!!

NDC Election Parties En Route

Budget Breakdown:

Category Total Cost
Virtual Properties Transformation $750
NEAR Radio Station and Content Creation $800
Community Engagement and Outreach $600
Cross-Chain Promotion and Growth $750
AI-Powered Engagement $500
Educational Initiatives $350
NEAR Social and NDC Elections Focus $750
Property Rent $600
Wallet Onboarding $500
Total $4500

Points of contact:

7 Likes

I enjoyed reading your proposal and happy 2 years Anniversary on near​:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful Blessed! Thank You!! :revolving_hearts:

sci fi loop GIF by Doze Studio

2 Likes

Hello! Thank you very much for your proposal.

Due a specific KPIs for August and September, MDAO can allow only proposals focused on the following:

• NDC elections
  • Increasing numbers of active Developers
  • Increasing numbers of active Users and Transactions
  • Increasing numbers of Tools on BOS

I suggest postponing your proposal to next quarter and focusing on the oncoming Elections in NDC. We all need to get at least 500 people to participate so that the Grassroots DAOs continue receiving funding.

1 Like

Hi @Dacha Thank you for reviewing our proposal and sharing your insight. Regarding the NDC elections, I am nominating myself and supporting others who are running. We plan to surely promote the NDC elections and all events surrounding them. Radio show broadcasts, interviews, and marketing. Everything NEAR Protocol news. Our proposal focuses on increasing active users and transactions in every way! I was on live with @RussLive215 and @antmarshall on twitter spaces just yesterday, and the focus was the NDC. This is an example of the collaborative promotion mentioned in the proposal. Also, these streams are something that can be rebroadcast on the radio station as well as interactive links placed in the virtual world. Please take a listen :
Proof of Vibes Twitter Spaces

We are so motivated to get right on this! We are ready <3 @marketingdao-council

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback @Dacha . I believe with our strategies we can bring a good number of active wallets in the ecosystem. We will create gateways between the virtual spaces raising the number of active wallets and transactions. We can increase awareness about the NDC elections by creating campaigns on social media and on the virtual realms we have been working on. We can create a “voter booth” with instructions and hyperlinks that transport people to the elections screen on BOS.

2 Likes

Thank you for your proposal

It seems like, your previous reports are funding received from CDAO and your proposal is not aligned with mdao/ndc trust goals.

I need to learn more about what happened not applying via CDAO looking at how NFTs and creatives activities are supported by them.

1 Like

Hello Bakaka, thank you for your attention!

I’d like to acknowledge the insightful past creative proposals provided by Gus, both independently and in collaboration, for our contributions to DedeukwuShryne. Gus and I are enthusiastic about the recent launch of NFTMuse DAO, where we’ve demonstrated our ability to introduce five properties that seamlessly align with branding opportunities. Drawing from my extensive twenty-five years of experience in brand marketing, we are uniquely positioned to propose an innovative and distinct approach to NEAR branding, marketing, and promotion.

While conventional methods like Twitter spaces and Telegram undoubtedly hold value, we believe in taking a leap beyond the ordinary. By seamlessly integrating these platforms within a live virtual environment, we not only captivate and engage our audience but also provide an exhilarating and exploratory experience in the NEAR ecosystem.

Furthermore, it’s important to note that I, along with fellow candidates, will be focused on promotion during the upcoming elections.

In evaluating our proposal, it becomes evident that it harmoniously aligns with marketing objectives, offering a well-rounded and impactful approach.

Thank you once again for taking the time to consider our proposal.

~ NFTMuse DAO

1 Like

Hi @NFTMuse thanks for your proposal. I recognise that this proposal offers an inovative way to reach out to the community but unfortunately the Marketing DAO have limited funds to disburse for this month, and we are focused on supporting projects that align with ecosystem KPIs - primarily the NDC election and BOS.

Unfortunately i am unable to support this proposal but please continue to assist in the goal to involve over 500 members in the NDC voting process.

2 Likes

Hi @NFTMuse thanks for the proposal. I appreciate what you’re trying to do, and we have supported funding requests similar to yours in the past.

That said, for August, MDAO must allocate funding with a focus NDC election and BOS. Currently:

• We have $203K+ in funding requests coming from the community for August
  • We have ~$46K to deploy
  • We cannot fund everyone
  • The funding we allocate is limited and must directly and primarily align with ecosystem KPIs – which are NDC election and BOS content

Given the above, I cannot support funding for this proposal at this time. I do encourage you to keep building and come back in the future after the NDC election in September, the success of which is necessary in order for funding to continue for community projects.

Thank you for the work you are doing!

2 Likes

Hi @NFTMuse

Thanks for your proposal. As my fellow council members and advisors have already stated, our focus has been specifically on generating 500+ community members to vote in the NDC elections.

We’re not able to approve projects that fall outside of that scope at this time.

2 Likes