[CLOSED] First Proposal Limoeiro DAO / AUGUST 2022

Do you really think it’s viable, I assume you’re aware of the other DAOs’ projects. This suggestion is impossible to happen, so is it this or nothing? What options do we have to make Limoeiro DAO possible? New counsil board? Where are the other moderators? Someone help?

I guarantee that my proposal will happen and I hope that the community will embrace the suggestion that we are going to bring it as a Bounty prize as the Creatives don’t want to fund our DAO. Coming soon…

Eu falei em fazer dos limões limonada e caipirinha, mas nossa! Tá difícil :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I would love to see your project come to life but like we’ve discussed in the above posts, we cannot have the same 4-5 people running 4-5 DAOs and asking for 20-25K funding monthly.

You can allocate funding for this project from one of the associated DAOs.

Closing the proposal as per the discussions above.

1 Like

It’s very sad to read this tred with many passive aggressive. Please try to be more polite my @LulucaL , this thing of behavior on the forum just make the comunication harder.

If you please try to consider that there is other users here just trying to do they job, and nobody has being against you personally, but you mite bring some antipathy by the kind of comments that we can see in this session. I ask you carefully to try to understand the others point of view, without blaming or shading, this has being very counterproductive.

best wishes, hoping forward comprehension

@blusw até aqui isso? Por favor, me poupe miga. Não, não compreendo… A gente respeita quando é respeitade. Tá cheio de absurdos aqui nesse rolê mas a antipática sou eu ahahahha. Inclusive achei super desnecessária a sua puxada de orelha. E por favor, pare de fazer seus comentários pejorativos sobre mim publicamente, já conversamos sobre isso e você podia muito bem ter dado o recado pessoalmente sem fazer esse papelão aqui. Acho errado como os creatives estão lidando com este projeto e tenho todo o direito de dizer isso.

It’s very sad a sua passive aggressivedade. Please try to be menos escorregadia e defenda sua comunidade (toda, não só a tua DAO), this thing of behavior on the forum just make the comunication harder, AÍ EU CONCORDO, MELHORE A SUA TAMBEM, afinal você é mod, você tem regras de conduta e uma delas é saber lidar bem com pessoas como eu, enfaticas, direto ao ponto, sem censurar.

If you please try to consider that eu e a Limoeiro estamos just trying to do nosso job, and nobody has being against you personally, como você está fazendo aqui, julgando a minha forma de ser ó: but you mite bring some antipathy by the kind of comments that we can see in this session. I ask you carefully to try to understand o point of view de quem vai perder de fazer um projeto incrível, without blaming or shading ahtah exatamente como você tá fazendo, blaming e shading me pode? this has being very counterproductive, aprendi com os novos mods do Creatives a ser assim, contraproducente. É o legado de vocês, não meu.

best wishes obrigada, querida, hoping forward comprehension, aí ficou difícil.

Bejas
:heart:
L.

1 Like

Good evening everyone

First of all, I would like to apologize for my absence these past few days, I just went through a process of moving house, and needed to put my body and mind in the real world to be able to execute this mission.
Unfortunately with this choice I had my proposal closed without even having the chance to say anything, this made me sad and full of anxiety on my first day in the new house.

Anyway I want to bring up a few points about everything I read here, after all I’m not giving up on building the Limoeiro.

First, I am very sad about what this post has become, a discussion, not very constructive, and without the slightest chance of any chance of being able to evolve.

You know Cryptonaut, in your comment you say

Do you really think that’s what this is about? Power? Really?
I don’t know what country you’re from, but I’m from a country that doesn’t have equal opportunity for all, here the Rich and the Elite massacre the poor; a government that steals from education and health to fill the pockets of those who already have a lot; a government that turns us into cheap labor for the system, minimum wages that are not enough to live, eat, and live. Here, if you are poor, you survive. Here art is not for everyone.

Web 3.0 comes as a dream, as a new possibility, a new opportunity, a space for everyone, where everyone can have a light in the sun.
It has nothing to do with power, it has to do with opportunity.
I invite you to work on a project with me so that you can get to know me better, thus avoiding speeches that do not match my character.

Frnvpr , thank you very much for that message here…
And I agree that there is no community to run, but the idea was always to create a community of our own!
I’ve been in the ecosystem since February and I’ve seen DAOs being born that didn’t have communities either, and they were created, for example the Philosophers DAOs and the Writers Guild, which have a community apart from the active members of other DAOs.
A community is not created overnight, and they also need affinities, knowledge, and growing together to stay united.

Our onboarding comes with full responsibility and support so that members are accompanied during the exploration of the ecosystem, and at the end of the process can participate in the activities offered by the DAO in the following month.
We are not approaching people on the street to bring them into the ecosystem, there is a search for these people, a filter, to bring interested people who have something to do with the DAO’s activity, and who can add to the construction of the community.

I have an instagram profile with over 12,000 followers, focused on traditional illustration, a niche of people interested in drawing and developing their drawing techniques, a group of people who came organically and I never did a boost.
If I was able to build this in 3 years alone and without a cent of investment in my pocket, just art for art’s sake, imagine what can be possible to build with a team that also believes in the project and wants it to develop? Really, guys, it is very possible, and already within a new system that is DAO, web 3.0, with opportunities that are not possible in the real world!

Freelancer in the ecosystem, I have performed this role many times and I want to bring some points with my vision and experience about it.
Because I don’t have a job in the real world, I have more “free” time to dedicate myself within the ecosystem, and I like it here, I strive to study and learn, I am really dedicated to NEAR, it showed me that it is possible to be what I am in essence, to be an artist and not surrender to the capitalist system and become another cog in this bankrupt system.

I think my work is hired as a freelancer for three reasons, first for having good work and dedication, speaking the same language as the contractors, and lack of labor.
For example, the flyers, besides myself, I know only Iago who offers.
Two people offering for a handful of Brazilian DAOs.
I think this is not enough, but this is a matter of personal interest of the members.
I know many who prefer to participate only in the bounties because it brings the feeling of a challenge and not of work.
It’s very personal, jobs are showing up and hands are being requested.
For me I see it as an opportunity to develop myself in the network to one day follow my own path.

Regarding the point you make:

I am not a member of these DAOs, I am only a member of Gambiarra and now Limoeiro.
Even this month I did not propose a project for Gambiarra, participating this month only as an active member.
I believe that no DAO was founded with an entire community ready and with people who were not part of any other DAO as members and board; because it requires a minimum of knowledge of how everything works.
I see going through DAOs as a school, a learning how everything works, evolution.
Ideas are not born ready, they evolve as you understand how things work and according to the needs, just like the Creatives DAO guidelines are being built according to the needs.
We are being part of a new system, learning to work in community and to grow that way.
It’s very normal that new DAOs are born from the nuclei of other DAOs with new ideas, new projects, ways of managing, concepts, everything… Strange would be if there was no evolution.

Initially the problem was Natasha, she asked to be removed as a member, and even then she will not stop supporting the project.
What is the problem now?

I am council on Limoeiro and a member of Gambiarra.
Carol is council on Children and Limoeiro.
L is a member of Ina and Limoeiro only.
Bea is a member of Octopode and Limoeiro.
Alexandre is a member of Gambiarra, Octopode and Limoeiro.
Point me to where it is out of guideline here?

I don’t intend to present these projects in DAOs that I collaborate on because these projects have a different objective than the objective of each of these DAOs, just read the introduction of each of them, including ours.

I want help from the moderators to improve the project so that it fits within the community guidelines, and honestly, we are within the guidelines now, and if we are not, I would like this point to be clear.

We are here to build and not to destroy, please guys, be specific and objective in your points.
I am doing a serious job and I would like the moderators to help me do it.
Let’s raise these points, clarify them for both sides and be able to build a bridge together and no longer a barrier.

@Cryptonaut @blusw @adrianseneca @Monish016 @williamx @Paul @ted.iv @FritzWorm @kc_sollano @hevertonharieno

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your attention.
Isa

6 Likes

Love u Isa :heart: tnx for this :star_struck:

2 Likes