[Closed] Creation of Near NFT content in telegram

Hi Near family! My name is Oleg and I am the owner of a telegram channel about cryptocurrency and NFT. Lately I’ve only been studying Near approximation and I see a lot of potential. I want to make a deal to promote NFT Near and the entire ecosystem. I want to develop and help develop the Near blockchain. And already made a big contribution to it, I’m serious.

AXUENNO MONEY - a project that helps projects find investors. All my subscribers are interested in earning and investing in cryptocurrency and NFT.

I believe that in order for Near to become even more popular, it is the NFT sphere that needs to be developed. And I want Near to reach great heights in this. I will talk about all the collections of NFT Near on my channel and will help to attract the whole telegram community. Also, with my posts, I will be able to attract a huge number of investors to buy NFTs, including on the secondary market.

I have prepared a report for you. I have been posting NFT sales all month and have attracted a lot of active users who want to develop in this. In a month I posted over 70 posts and got over 53000 views and over 1000 comments and over 500 reposts. I can send the report to Telegram, because I can’t attach it here. I also held 7 giveaways and helped the artists find their holders. Yes, I myself am a holder of many collections, including the Near and REF token.

I want to enter into a financial partnership with you. I will be making 60 posts per month about the Near and NFT ecosystem. I am going to invest the money received in the development of the blog and the development of the Near ecosystem. I will also help NFT artists and buy their NFTs. I will also hold giveaways in Near tokens and NFTs. I’m counting on $1,000 per month. HODL NEAR!

1 post / 17$
60 posts / 1000$

giveaways: 200$

Total: 1200$

I repeat. I believe that Near is the future and I am very eager to make a huge contribution to the development of NFT NEAR. My main goal is to overtake Solana

telegram channel: Telegram: Contact @axuennomoney
telegram for communicate: @lehnh
wallet: lehnh.near

1 Like
  • It’s costly.
  • Ru guild has a media budget and marketing strategy. I believe you can reach them our about any promo campaign.

No from me. Have a great day!

what price do you think is fair?

~ $0.5- 1 per post. But once again, Near ru guild has its own media budget, so feel free to contact the guild.

1 Like

Generating posts for Near in a NFT giveaway group is interesting but I think your budget is too high. It’s a no from me.

2 Likes

I do not support this proposal.

• Little to no connection with NEAR Protocol
  • Nature of the channel - ‘a projects that helps’ find investors’ - we do not promote any financials (be it Defi gainz or NFTs)

connection with the Near protocol - an increase in the volume of the NFT market. If everyone wants NFT NEAR, then the blockchain itself will rise to the top