[Closed] Budget Funding for Near Style and Merchandise DAO for the Month of July

Hey @Dabbie3229

Let’s say that you would make some sales from

How you would contact a buyer? How you will deal with shipping costs, and what price you are going to put?

Also, I assume that the price will be in NEAR currency, however, the N is not a stable one, maybe it’d make more sense to price it with stablecoins?

Besides, NEAR already has an established store with t-shirts, hoodies, etc, how do you see and rate the position of your DAO against this store?
What advantages you are going to have compared to the official NEAR Store?

Moreover, your proposal doesn’t have any metrics and is not aligned with Creatives’ guidelines.

2 Likes

Good afternoon from here @Paul thanks for your question. We are going to advertise our products using our different social media handles and the shipping costs will be included in the selling price depending on the location. Note price will be changing
Using the price of Near.

1 Like

Thanks for the short answer! What about my other questions, can I get a reply? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fam please you can go through this answers from the introduction.

Please @Paul I would love to see the guidelines for more understanding and clarity thanks so much for your reply.

1 Like

Please find the guidelines below:

I read your introduction and unfourtantely, I couldn’t find answers to my questions, especially related to NEAR SWAG store.

1 Like

I have gone through the styles and guidelines. And I have seen the difference but nevertheless our proposal contain them but not sequencially because we didn’t ask much questions before launch… I promise it will be duely followed during our next proposal.

About the near swagger the unique difference between our DAO and the Near swagger is this: we aim at joining Near Merch with cultural art of a people, unlike near swagger. Every nation will be represented in our DAO, researching about every cultural attires and producing near Merch with them. Including arts that has a special significance to each nation. Let Near be in conjunction with the people’s myth and symbols that connotes an important event of them. I hope this would answer your questions @Paul fam.

@Paul @FritzWorm fam, The NEAR Style and merchandise DAO will be organizing onboarding campaigns and web 3 training for fashion designers. As stated in our funding proposal we would be onboarding fashion designers into the ecosystem and educating them about web 3 technology and the NEAR Ecosystem

The NEAR style and merchandise DAO granting avenue for fashion designers to understand web 3 and Mint NFTs of their designs. As shown in the funding proposal fashion designers would find a basis to identify with NEAR and utilize its Dapps for their transactions through

The growth of the community through fashion designers onboarded , sales of materials and NFTs minted would be the metrics for this round of funding.

1 Like

wow ! @Paul i didn’t know about this shop and it’s so cool!
thank you for informing !
i didn’t get if it’s available payment in Near token?
i saw just DAI, ETH and someth else:)
and if you think there’s a chance to be added to Ecosystem on the store? :smiling_face:

1 Like

@Monish016 @Paul, @FritzWorm you can see the metrics at the end of the proposal…

Hey @Dabbie3229
Just got some additional questions, please answer if you can.
What resources you are going to use to print the t-shirts? (External company or your local one?)
Could you please give us more insight of your prices for web3 quotes? I mean what’s the cost table for that?

I understand your vision here, however, have you thought of coming up with a Fashion DAO (not merchandise dao), built the community of fashion designers, expand council and do the web3 quotes with some active DAOs in the ecosystem to build your position?
It’d be nice to see such activities at the beginning, especially a cooperation with the particular DAO, for example Fashion DAO & NxM collaboration?
Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Paul for your question. We would be using local companies for the print for flexibility and also as a way of onboarding the company personell since we would be opening NEAR wallets for them to receive their payment

And for the web 3 quotes, the quote as stated is $960 which covers for curation, sewing, printing and shipping the shirts to their destination.

We also decided not to open a Fashion DAO specifically but since we realized that there might be a DAO like that in the ecosystem we would like to show our initiatives as not different from that and standing out. The NEAR Merch has a sustainability projection for 6 months and a prototype for our community biulding which is why we have chosen to start from the ground up organically and biuld a community of professionals and personell that resonate with our ideals.
Concerning the council expansion we would be expanding for next month by bringing on someone from the community to join in once we have a community large enough and in tune with our goals.

At the moment we are giving bounties for fashion designers and graphic designers to join our community so a collaboration with other DAOs is a very paramount need in terms of merch supply for their initiatives and also for community awareness of our services, but since we are biulding our community for a start now and having fewer activities due to th 2K funding cap we would look forward to that in the coming months. But of course we would be letting DAOs in the ecosystem know of our desire to collaborate and supply merch at a discount to them if they are ever in need, your concern raises a pivital point for our growth and i really appreciate. We would be willing and ready for cross DAO collaboration once our community is up and active after the onboarding process for sure.

We would rename the DAO after this months activities and carry on with the Near Fashion DAO. Thanks once again @Paul for this suggestion.

1 Like

Hi,

How many designs are being made out of the total cost?

Also bounty of $250 is generating 1 artwork and 1 3D design of that same work?

So $500 will generate 2 artworks and 2 3D designs of the same artwork?

1 Like

Hi cryptonaut,

As stated in the description of these bounties, we are placing these rewards mainly for the purpose of our community biulding. These bounties are strategies to invite enthusiasts who align with our DAO’s ideals so as to provide availability of initiatives, designs and personell to be enabling for our community to grow and participate in future DAO partnerships with other DAOs in the ecosystem.

We are going to add a lot of spice and colour with our activities to the NEAR ecosystem… in providing merch available for DAOs for public activities globally, in providing fashion options for stylists and users within the ecosystem, to sensitize designers of web3 ideals and innovation for their business and collaborating in smart initiatives with other DAOs in the ecosystem

We are using these bounties to build a community of fashion and creative graphic designers whom we would easily be ably to engage for future projects. These bounties require that people submitting for them join the community, open near wallets before participating.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @ENYI
You are a brand new user on the forum, could you please introduce yourself a little bit more, like who you are, and what you are doing daily?
What experience do you have in being an application dev? Could you please share some of your works?

@Dabbie3229 has done it on our weekly CreativesDAO call on telegram, however, you are a little bit quiet, could you please share some social media links like Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn?

@Paul fam here is his linktree

1 Like

Very well, i am not as new as you think, I have been on the call a couple times when i had the idea of a DAO to introduce, I am a product designer and UI/UX expert. I am recently learning javascript and rust since they are the programming languages for the blockchain according to my research, so yes i am almost an application dev trying to dive into the blockchain space.
Thanks

1 Like

Dear NEAR Style and Merchandise DAO,

Thank you so much for all your responses.
Your proposal has been reviewed by the Creatives DAO Community Moderators with your added information, and unfortunately, we don’t feel comfortable approving this proposal. Here are our reasonings:

• lack of detailed and clear replies to Moderators’ questions,
  • no clear price table for Web3 Quote and lack of information about contractor of planned service,
  • no collaboration with DAOs within the ecosystem planned to kick off with your activities,
  • no information about AstroDAO establishment.

Hope that you will reorganize your plans, activities, and proposal and submit the upgraded proposal in the next month!
With regards!

1 Like

Which question did we not give a clear reply sir?

For the web 3 quote merch here is the break down
Quote curator for 10 quotes: $100
Sewing of 3 X 10 shirts = $300
Printing of 10 quotes X 3= $200
Shipping of each shirt to buyer (estimate) :$12 X 30
SubTotal: $960 this is included in the WebEx quote merch.

Here’s is our astro link
https://app.astrodao.com/my/daos

Partnership with DAOs will come after establishment of the DAO.
And already we created an Astro you could have checked the form we filled, it’s both included. I’m still not satisfied why the proposal is closed Sir. @Paul
@creativesdao-council

Hey, We have been detailed as much as possible as we can, we answered all the above questions very correctly and we do not seem to understand how you can conclude about us without any round of activity yet, we made it known that we are building our community in our month of inception and also to have designs in store before anything since we are yet to show our mettle as a new DAO

There was a clear price table here within the link, we showed this in the answers above and the link provided,

We have previously answered your personal request about a collaboration where we showed that it was not practical to collaborate without anything to show for. We are a new DAO who are yet to commence activities, how do we collaborate when we do not have a fledgling community yet? or when we do not have products yet to show for in the collaboration with other DAOs.

If you had requested this information we would have provided it but you did not request it but concluded… here is our astroDAO link
nearstyleandmerch.sputnik-dao.near created on the instruction of @FritzWorm
@creativesdao-council

2 Likes