[Closed Bounty] Jazz Dao Logo Design

Hi, this is Omata and my entry files have been sent to your mail. More formats can be presented upon request. Thanks.

A preview is attached here.

Here is my near wallet:
beatsbyomata.near

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Elias, a digital artist from Nigeria.
Near wallet address: eliaszinas.near
Here’s my entry:

1 Like

Dear all,

Thank you very much for taking your time to participate to this bounty. We didn’t expect this much response and were impressed by the quality of the artworks, though in our opinion one stood out from the rest. The winning artwork was chosen for its creativity and adherence to guidelines (neon/flyers aesthetic; clear and readable typoghraphy; simple colours scheme and additional hint to web3 technology).

And the winner is… @locusa !
Congratulations! Please check your email for deliviring vector files and providing links to give proper credits. We will put up the payout proposal now (200 USDC) and you should expect the tokens to be available in your wallet by tomorrow.

A huge thank you once again to all the participants, the Near Foundation and the whole community for making this possible. Feel free to follow our journey as we grow and evolve together: Jazz DAO | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook | Linktree . We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

The Jazz DAO council - @pan_tastick @squattingPigeon @vicentetbh

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winner and thanks for the team for giving us this opportunity to participate

2 Likes

Hi, the files are sent via email.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the constituents/council/members of the Jazz Dao.

1 Like