[Closed] August 2023 - Infographics, New Updates and AMA | Near Insider

Hello everyone! I am happy to be here to submit our proposal after MDAO had some changes last month. We’ll base on this post: [Announcement] Marketing DAO constellation (NDC v0), new proposals, funding procedures, July's funding request

1. Project Information

• Organization Name: Near Insider
  • Proposal Title: August 2023 - Infographics, New Updates and AMA
  • Founded date: 12/11/2021

2. Previous Funding: Just from Marketing DAO

3. Project URLs

1. Applicant Information

5. Our Proposal
Social media
We will produce content: Latest News, Weekly Highlight, Infographics/Threads as the same as previous proposals

KPI: 100 posts per month

Activities
Online Event: AMA, Giveaway
We’ll take advantage our strength to organize AMAs with projects
KPI: 6 AMAs per month

Campaign
Accompany Near Hub VN for Near APAC in September in Vietnam

Support Projects
We will support 2 projects in August: QSTN and Black Snow

6. Grant
Total: 3000 USD
Wallet ID: near_insider.near

Thanks for supporting! cc @Dacha @Klint @cryptocredit @so608

3 Likes

Hi there, my name is Ivan and I`m a part of the core team of Black Snow and we are building free-to-play-earn AR mobile game. Starting from 07 July we have launched our first community play test demo and we were looking how to increase our marketing effort.

From the end of July we were connected with NearInsider and started our collaboration. From that days guys have made pretty good impact on our social media metrics and promotion of our event.

It was really good to have AMA session with guys and their community. Love being in such kind of event, especially with experienced hosts. I really liked the communication and the questions. The audience and questions from them were really wonderful too. The participants were truly engaged into our game.

Also guys provided pretty good content support and information campaign about our project.

1 Like

Hello Near Believer Tony :heart:!

Thanks for an outstanding work! Due a specific KPIs for August and September, MDAO can allow only proposals focused on the following:

• NDC elections (please make sure you don’t get any bounties from GWG for the same work)
  • Increasing numbers of active Developers
  • Increasing numbers of active Users and Transactions
  • Increasing numbers of Tools on BOS

Could you please update your proposal, and I will be happy to support it.

I suggest also focusing on the upcoming Elections in NDC. We all need to get at least 500 people to participate so that the Grassroots DAOs continue receiving funding.

1 Like

Hello Dacha thanks for responding! Yes I am make sure we don’t receive any other funds besides MDAO. Also we’ll focus on NDC and NDC’s upcoming plan. I will be committing 4-5 spaces to only NDC talk about the foundation election process interview candidates.

Next is posts about NDC infographics on how to register to IAH and vote.

Hi @near.insider Tony – thanks for the proposal. Noting your longtime contribution to the ecosystem.

I’ll say something here similar to my reply to Trove Labs/Near at Night, Nearity and Boneyard. For August, MDAO must allocate funding with a focus NDC election and BOS.

Additionally, here’s the reality as I see it:

• We have $203K+ in funding requests coming from the community for August
  • We have ~$46K to deploy
  • We cannot fund everyone
  • The funding we can allocate is limited and needs to go to the ecosystem KPIs – which are NDC election and BOS content

I think we may need to reduce funding to a flat rate for this month (I’m thinking $2-2.5K based on the proposals we are reviewing for August) across a number of projects in order to get funding to multiple projects and work together to amplify the ecosystem.

Given the current situation, I think it is likely MDAO will have to limit funding to a grant in a specified amount for the purpose of producing content supporting NDC election and BOS. And then we can reevaluate in the future after the election. The election success (at least 500 votes) is crucial to future Grassroots DAO funding.

Are you open to a revision based on the above?

1 Like

Hello Lorraine thanks for your response. Can we agree with $3000 for final? I hope you can understand our work. Not only do we create content for users in the Near ecosystem, but we also reach a lot of other web3 users from Link3, NDC and BOS really need that.
We’re also working closely with them

What do you think? @Dacha @so608 @Klint @cryptocredit today is 15th and we just have 1 day left. Please give us your suggestion if any. I changed to $3000

Thank you for your proposal

Other council members have already mentioned the reason for the reductions and our emphasis on KPIs, which you have updated.

Happy to support

Have a nice day and I look forward to your report

1 Like

Hello Bakaka thanks for supporting. We’ll send our report

Hi @near.insider i have reviewed your proposal and seen replies to comments. Good to see that you are aligned on the new KPI to increase awareness of BOS and the NDC elections.

As you probably know, the Marketing DAO has a limited budget for this month. We ask you to please resubmit your proposal in September when we are expecting an increased budget.
Thanks in advance for your understanding. Moving to Closed