Projects & Timelines:

No. Activity Budget
2 Mintbase Store Deploy 6.5 NEAR ($32)
2 Farming Project $655
3 AstroDAO Account Creation $30

DAO Management/Council works |500|

|Total||1917|

Metrics to measure success is attached inside each project

Anything else the Creatives DAO Council should know?

Thanks for Support.
We Stay CREATIVE!
@creativesdao-council

5 Likes

Hello @Zeph
How Agric DAO supports artists? Do you have any connection with music, art, poetry or theatre?

1 Like

Hello @Paul ,

Yes, definitely my friend! This is more of the reason why we wanna host a seminar, to onboard all the Youth Creatives in the Agric Department.

Most of them are extremely talented in various art, music, poetry and theatre side!

While we discover them on our seminar, we are going to start including diverse music and art projects in our community proposals hence forth.

I’ve also updated the metrics of succes in the event proposal :two_hearts:

I hope this satisfies your question, kindly let us know more, out of the questions

Thank you,

Sorry, but you have added that to your proposal after my question, which means that you haven’t planned that at all in the first place.

Moreover, your objectives and missions stated in the introduction below have nothing in common with art, music, theatre, etc., therefore, personally, I’m not able to support Agric DAO.

1 Like

To be honest, maybe someone would have guided us to Include that in our introduction,
Pls can we be given a chance execute this? Its still gonna happen.
thank you

1 Like

@Paul We definitely planed for music & art, @Zeph must have made a mistake not including it in the introduction post or something,

But I’m already creating a roadmap for us which I need more Little time to get done with it for clearer informations.

But definitely, dis month
We are onboarding creatives from the Agric sectors

Many musicians had to practice/ study Agric cos music is expensive.

We definitely wanna support them and bring a balance between music, art, poetry and farming.

I’m the one drafting the 6 months road map for us and I still need more time to get done.

But I’m sure we are onboarding creatives in our seminar this month to start with!

Cheers :beers:

1 Like

Hello friends, thank you for the proposal.

After discussion & voting, moderators decided to close this proposal. From the introduction post, we didn’t see the connection between the DAO about agriculture and music & art.

Moreover, your objective doesn’t fall into what Creatives DAO can support, here’s my opinion as a moderator. Funding agricultural projects is out of our scope, at least from our understanding with what being presented. => If you can solve this problem with any idea that connects agriculture, web3 and creativity, I’m happy to support. For now, there’s no relation.

From personal perspective, the idea about agriculture is quite original, that make me interesting to study more about your team and the DAO. If you come up with any idea that is more align with Creatives & need any assistance, feel free to reach out to me (Telegram: Contact @williamxbf) for support. Thank you!

2 Likes