[Closed] 3 Tracks Ep -NFT Music Project

Good day NXM and the near community I send my regards to you all I go by the name TJ YOUNGY Also known as D MONSTER HIT PRODUCER. An Afro artist A Rapper multi genres music Icon and a producer from Lekki Lagos Nigeria currently in the NXM community. With over 6000 Active Followers on Instagram @tjyoungymafia and have worked with so many talents on the mainstream home and abroad in likes of TM Cartier, Webeatz,Khalid,Skuki etc

before I got introduced to the web3.
I’ve been hoping to share with the near community some projects that I’ve been working on, actually it’s my first 3 tracks Ep project on this platform. The Ep will represent my journey so far from the web2 mainstream to the web3 ecosystem.
it’s been a hell of a journey for me on the mainstream so on this Ep I will get to express myself & tell the full story of my journey so far and I will be featuring some of the artists in the NXM platform and possible outside the NXM platform to introduce them to the platform through this project.
And may God bless NxM and everybody for this opportunity and I promise to deliver the very best.

EP Title: UNDERRATE

The first track on the Ep is
1.Legacy
Which was inspired by the level of my dedication to music my experience of eleven years of music production which I know in time will surely pay off, on this track I will get to express myself & talk about the musical journey things I have seen and things I have been through and the pains that build me and connect with people with this sound.
And the second track on the Ep which is

2.Divine
Was inspired by the prayers I receive from the loved ones despite the current situation. I dedicate this one to everyone hustling out there and show gratitude that am grateful for their supports.
God never fails.

And the third track on the Ep is
3.Freedom
What inspires me is because my people fight for freedom every day and get killed and the leaders don’t even care just like what happened in the toll gate lekki Lagos Nigeria in 2020 October 20th it’s not like I was told but am an eye witness because I was there and we will still fight for freedom regardless of all the killings until we regain our freedom because Everyone deserves freedom

The Ep will take maximum 2weeks to be delivered

For the project to be completed
Music production and recording for 3aongs
(300$)
Mix and mastering of the three
(150$)
Art work for the three (50$)

Near wallet : tjyoungy.near

@Paul @bonepolice @Monish016 @williamx @rhymetaylor

Please check my proposal
Thank you for all your supports for the Near Community

God Bless Us All :pray:

9 Likes

Sounds good man , I love the inspiration and am gonna say keep on with the motivation :heart:

3 Likes

Yeah tj can’t just wait to hear those beat​:fire::100: bring it on :electric_plug:

3 Likes

Nice one bro, its been a long time coming. Im excited to hear the outcome of the project bro.

1 Like

Nice one TJ, i see a lot of prospect in this :100:

2 Likes

Beautiful project man.
Good to luck to your approval.

2 Likes

Thank you brother man i really do appreciate :sparkling_heart::100:

1 Like

this EP project concept is actually really cool, hope your proposal passes :slight_smile: :raised_hands: this a wholesome concept, if you have any demo in Mintbase or Tamago I would love to hear your previous material :person_raising_hand: <3 good luck

1 Like

Thank you i really do appreciate :heart::100:

1 Like

Dear @tjyoungy
Congrats on your first proposal! We believe that every single proposal was created with goodwill to make NxM a better community. Unfortunately, your proposal wasn’t accepted after council review. We appreciate your input and thank you for engaging with us. Feel free to submit your report in the next round.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:
Appreciated