[Claimed] Event Poster Art DAOdrops

Hello!

I have a bounty proposal for a collaboration with NxM on a DAOdrops event.

My proposal is for an artist in the community to do the event poster for our coming opening episode of Season 2 of DAOdrops (event date 8/6) for artist/musician Craig Blackmore. We would mint the art as an NFT on mintbase and split the royalties 50/25/25 with 50% to the visual artist that takes this bounty. We would do an open edition minting through the duration of the event, with the NFT priced at 1N

Please let me know if you are interested! And for anyone that may be, but isn’t available this time, we will have more coming soon for this project! Also let me know if we need to reconsider or rework the bounty. This is my first submission, so I am open to suggestion!

• Jacob (Bone Police)
2 Likes

That Great! A great idea !!!

3 Likes

Thank you! Are you interested in doing this?

3 Likes

I like so much. I will try to do and send you soon!

2 Likes

Awesome! I am so excited to see what you come up with! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. I just ask that you incorporate Craig Blackmore’s name! Also, if we could either incorporate DAOdrops and NxM or maybe just include logos small at the bottom!

Again, so thrilled to have you onboard for this project and cannot wait to see your work!

2 Likes

I will send it to you soon!!!

2 Likes

I am in for this. I am interested to work on this

1 Like

I will give you first dibs on the next one, Andrew! As soon as I have the next artist confirmed, I will be in contact.

1 Like

Thanks in anticipation, I will be expecting it

Hey Andrew, we just booked our artist for August 13th, please let me know if you’re still interested in doing the event NFT poster!

1 Like

If I want to, I’m always ready to do it. A cohesive job!!!