[Bountyin STANDBY] Translation of existing articles about Mintbase. 20 to 30 USD in NEAR

hello @marianeu

done the translation in korean.
here is the google doc: Mintbase: 2021년 리뷰 - Google Docs

thanks

Can check it out @marianeu ?:eyes:

edit: i see, now in Stand by!

Hi @marianeu

Could i start with this topic Store Of The Week: CryptoSkateboards | by Camila Gonzatto | Mintbase | Jan, 2022 | Medium and translate to Vietnamese.
I very interest with “Store of the Week”.

Thanks

What about the same article int French?

Hi, i can translate this ones to portuguese(br) if you need it.

• [MintbaseDAO es el nuevo Createbase.
  • La Historia de Mintbase: ¿Cómo llegamos aquí?
  • Tienda de la Semana: SWAGGER DAO.

Hi @marianeu
Here is my translation into Indonesia.

A Brief History of NFTs: Where Do They Come From and Where Are They Going?

Indonesia Language translate

and I apply for translating this page if you approve

and this

thank you

Hello, I already have the Portuguese translation of:
Store Of The Week: SWAGGER DAO
Which I translated directly from English and forgiving my ignorance how I do get it, or publish or what has to be done to complete the process. Cheers

ok @marianeu, This is a link to the transcribed article.
Kindly regards, Thanks.

I’m an ambassador for Metapool, I translated the gitbook and all articles for Metapool to Vietnamese. I can tranlate so fast ^^

Fashion interrupted store of the week

Translating in spanish

heya! @marianeu the article Store Of The Week: CryptoSkateboards is now available into Spanish Tienda de la Semana: CryptoSkateboards

Distributed and shared through this tweet, Discord(Mintbase Channel)

You can add it to the spreadsheet, for knowledge?.
I understand that it’s in Stand by, for the moment I will not do the proposal, until that I have the green light from you. Thank you!

Cheers! :wave:

2 Likes

you can sbmit payout proposal for 20 usd @songkang

@Butneversaved we decided to not translate pages from our blog anymore as there is a function to translate alone. Thank you for undestanding

@r2m2025 sorry, the bounty is on standby for all languages that we can’t check. Just accepting spanish, french and portuguese for now.

@Alecaseg there are 151 responses to this bounty, please explain which article you are talking about

@Rodobossa we would prefere if you can translate it from the original, so less mistakes are made. Which one do you want to do ?

@derymars you can submit payout proposal for 20 usd. For more we are in standby for now, sorry.

@Rodobossa please send you translated article in a google doc

@0147ntekim already done

@Butneversaved you can submit payout proposal

2 Likes

hey @marianeu

any more changes?

3 Likes

Nope, that one is great. You can submit payout proposal @frnvpr

1 Like

Hi, i have no problems to translate from the original if you prefer.
Can you send me the link please
Meanwhile I am sending you the one that I already translated for you to review.
Cheers

1 Like

Can you help me with the value? The bounty says 20-30 usd…

1 Like

@frnvpr for it to be an article we were able to check, 30! :slight_smile:

@Rodobossa sua traducao parece de google tradutor

2 Likes

Boa tarde,
Pode parecer mas não é, sou brasileiro de nascimento e me mudei aos 23 anos de idade para Venezuela a mais de 30 anos.

Essa tradução eu fiz diretamente da versão em castelhano que está na spreadsheet.

Não posso negar que, quando se trata de traduzir do inglês, uso a internet para encontrar palavras e sinônimos que melhor descrevem, tanto o que está escrito como a intenção do que se pretende informar, descrever ou dar a entender, permanecendo o mais fiel possível ao texto original.
Não sei porque lhe parece uma tradução do google mas posso garantir que não e estou disposto submeter-me a qualquer prova que possa esclarecer sua dúvida.

Atentamente,

2 Likes

Olá Rodobossa,

sugiro que traduza do ingles, pq do castelhano para o portugues as frases parecem terem sido traduzidas literalmente palavra por palavra, nao se lê de uma forma fluída…

Hey, I finished the last one accepted, let me know if I can submit to Astro this one, Thank You!

Spanish is closed as well? If not I would like to translate this Mintbase Upgraded 544 NFT Contracts | by Nate Geier | Mintbase | Medium if yes, it’s ok.

2 Likes