ZON-Verse Presents - "The Characthon"

Welcome, NEARians to another ZON-Verse event!!!.
This event will include you guys and we hope that it is something that you are all interested in.

Contest

• The Characthon is a bounty that will provide a different challenge for you guys each month.

• We will provide a description of a character we wish for you guys to draw.

• You guys will have till the end of the month to create the character in your image.

Rules

• You can only submit your own work. So nothing that can be reverse image searched, or nothing that another artist already did.

• Full body image only. We must be able to see the character from head to toe.

• Provide everything that is described. If the character is supposed to have a gold watch with a pink beard, that’s something we want to see. If not we will not count your image.

• You can add whatever you want, doing whatever they want, wherever ever you want them to be as long as it follows the description we provide.

• Only one entry per person.

• No stick figures!!! D=<

• Every entrant that provides a fully detailed image with a full-color spectrum, (Monochrome and B&W Count) Highlights, and shadows, will get an extra 5N We want to reward those that put in the extra effort!!! (This will be at the council’s discretion)

• The top 4 images will be put against each other and the winner will have their character design used in some upcoming comics going forward!!!

Rewards

• As we said before: Every entrant that provides a fully detailed image with a full-color spectrum, (Monochrome and B&W Count) Highlights, and shadows, will get an extra 5N We want to reward those that put in the extra effort!!!**

• The top 4 picks will receive an additional 5N for making it that far.

• The winner will receive the final 5N and their character will be featured in upcoming ZON-Verse comics

• (Rewards are susceptible to change as the price of NEAR changes.)

Voting Rules

• The Council will vote for the top 4 on the NEAR forums here and then we will have a contest over Twitter and Discord. Whoever has the most votes total from over the 2 will be considered the winner!

• So make sure you follow and join to get your votes out!!

Since this is the first time starting this bounty we will wait till next month (August) to start the contest.

We hope you guys are interested and really we hope you guys participate in the event. We cant wait to see what you guys come up with.

14 Likes

What a nice project you have hereeee​:heavy_heart_exclamation: I’ll definitely join​:heart:

4 Likes

I would love to submit my character entry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I like this, my mind has already started to travel here… See you soon :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

leezzzggoo!!! sheeeeeeeeeeesshh :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

when will be the deadline?

We are waiting for the funding before we make the actual post about the event.

If you arent aware The Characthon has officially started!!!

3 Likes

15 September 2022! Let’s GO!

Challenge is on! looking forward to see your entry!

Can’t wait to see it!

Oh I hope I could send my Entry

I’m already done but how and where should I submit my entry?