[CLOSED] ZON-Verse Presents - The Characthon (Start)

The Zon-Verse Characthon is ON!

Create the character below and Win!

Nip, is an ethereal being who is a nature spirit. He is a satyr, with goat back legs and the torso of a man. He hangs out and chases after Nymphs. He blends well with any tree or can fade into any body of water. He is very difficult to see as he is camouflaged and only really detected by his movements and where he has been. He has flutes growing from his head like branches, when the wind blows through them it makes music, luring nymphs from their hiding places. Not that they are scared of him, it is a game they play. He is a trickster.

Rules

• You can only submit your own work. So nothing that can be reverse image searched, and nothing another artist created.

• Please provide a full body image, we must be able to see the character from head to toe.

• Provide everything that is described.

• You can add what you want, and do whatever you want, as long as it follows the description above.

• Only one entry per person.

• No stick figures, please.

Rewards:

• Entrants providing a fully detailed image with a full-color spectrum, (Monochrome and B&W Count) Highlights, and shadows will receive 5N We want to reward those that put in the extra effort.

• The top 4 picks will receive 5N.

• The winner will receive the final 5N and their character will be featured in upcoming ZON-Verse comics.

Voting Rules:

• The Council will vote for the top 4 on the NEAR forums

• Then we will have a vote off on Twitter and Discord, use that time to promote your image

• Whoever gets the most votes in total on Twitter and Discord will be considered the winner!

Let’s go! Get your entries in before or on 15 September 2022. Part two will take three days after. This will allow the council time to vote and pick the final four!!!

17 Likes

Oh sheee so much many things to do now hahaha many characters to draw

3 Likes

This is lit​:fire:, i would love to join this one :sparkles:

4 Likes

This is great bounty gonna participate it​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I created one but now I saw that the choice of winners is based on likes, I don’t have the age, time or disposition for that anymore, unfortunately. Good luck to everyone who participates :raised_hands::sunglasses:

4 Likes

There are still ways to participate before reaching the “Likes” section of the contest. That’s not till part two which will take place next month, and that will determine the overall winner.
It’s unfortunate you won’t participate but we hope to see you in future events that we will have!

3 Likes

I’m evaluating here… I know I don’t have a chance in the likes votes and I like to participate to win :face_with_hand_over_mouth: but anyway I think I’ll sign up to support the project.

3 Likes

Please do!

“Entrants providing a fully detailed image with a full-color spectrum, (Monochrome and B&W Count) Highlights, and shadows will receive 5N We want to reward those that put in the extra effort.”

Could still be worth the 5N just for the effor but thats up to you =D

4 Likes

Definitely gonna join this awesome bounty! :heart_eyes: Looking forward to the success :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you for the support and good luck on the marathon! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Awesome! I’ll definitely Join!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Entry for Zon-Verse Characthon

by: fujoshi4lifeever.near

6 Likes

Oh! Wow! This is awesome! Thanks sooooo much for entering! Whoop whoop!

4 Likes

Hey hi. So here’s my creation…

I made It controlling an AI tool and treating the image digitally. Hope you like it!

:green_heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

6 Likes

Ahhhh! Thanks so much LulucaL. Noice!

3 Likes

Full-Color Spectrum of My Entry

4 Likes

Hi, how did you make the full color spectrum? I only found sites that make up to 10 colors :cry:

2 Likes

Manually made it on my CSP Ex​:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

ah! I don’t have those skills ahahahah thank you.

2 Likes

Here is my entry:
Near ID: kian097.near

Full-color:

5 Likes