[Bounty - on standby] Create Stickers for Mintbase

Yes @whoiscavenaghi , send me one (10Usd) and the team will decide if we want more of your design :slight_smile: thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Angry
champagne
chorando
Confused
desanimado
Eating
entediado
In-love
laugh-frog
looking-around
Sad
Scared
Sleeping
stonks
Suspicious

4 Likes

@thephilosopher nice work ! You can submit paayout proposal for 250 USD :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is the result of my package! I really enjoyed working with it.

3 Likes

Thank you, Maria. Here is the proposal: SputnikDAO

@mailza you can submit payout proposal.
@thephilosopher I am working on getting the votes in hehe

3 Likes

Super nice stickers, would love to have more of these!

2 Likes

Hi marianeu, Is this award still available? can i join to make stickers

I want to join, what do I need to do?

[image]

How I can join and get the reward?

i have a chance? ^^ @marianeu

@millodang @luongkim @vtrieudo @kieucuong163 I think we are actually full for now. Super sorry! Buuut, send me a BOMB image of a potential sticker and I might get convinced to do a little exception. :slight_smile:

@Mailza s stickers have been a FULL success! We actually want more of yours. If you are interested, you can make more. @MoniBlockdiver actually sent a list of emojis that are still missing - if you are up to making these: :drooling_face: :sob: :blush: :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :exploding_head: :scream: :shushing_face: :face_vomiting: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: let me know

3 Likes

What software can I create stickers with

[image]?

1 Like

What do I need to do to complete the task?

[image]

I can’t see the images you are sending. Everyone who participated at this bounty created stickers without my help. You can contact them. :slight_smile: @vtrieudo

super cool, i’ll work on it!

2 Likes

thanks @marianeu i will send you a sticker to make you feel good soon.
Try in 1-2 days

1 Like

This is my work, the clown with louis vuitton monogram colorful from the Near ecosystem. actually I want to be a collection NFTs more than just a set of stickers. What do you think @marianeu ^^

Here is the result of my package!

3 Likes