[closed] INA DAO is looking for a DJ for their "Sisters of Earth" gallery show

Hello DJ and Musician Community!

INA DAO is having monthly gallery shows, where DJs and musicians are welcome to share their music!

On August 31st, we’re having an exhibit our latest project “Sisters of Earth”

To make this moment even more special, we’re looking forward to including a music set that can help us keep the spirits high during the event. If it sounds like you, please reply in comments with your social media profiles and links to your work. We will prioritize artists that identify themselves as female and/or include the feminine in their work, in accordance with INA’s values and identity .

If you’re selected, we’ll ask you for a pre-recorded set with good-quality sound, so that we can stream it in the show. It should include audio and video, with a duration of about 40 minutes to 60 minutes to be shown either on YouTube or Twitch.

As per the reward, it will be $100 USDC.

Please note, the deadline for submissions will be August 25th and we will let you know by August 27th so you will have time to prepare.

Please feel free to drop a message in our Telegram in case you have any queries. You can also find us on our Instagram and on Twitter.

Looking forward to your submissions :purple_heart: :notes: :headphones:

12 Likes

Hellooo ~

I’m a brazilian trans girl, dj and sound artist.
My sound envolves electronic composition, with focus on breakbeat, brazilian funk, jersey club, techno and other compositions made by trans and periferic bodies.

Have already play at some NEAR DAO’s, as gambiarra dao in this event; "EAT + Chá com Bolo - Physical Event - Transdisciplinary Tech-Arty rendezvous”
Also, idealized the project Radio PANTERA with FEMINU DAO, a radio project focused on sound production and DJing produced by trans people in Latin America;
RADIO PANTERA
// INSTAGRAM

Also have a lot of experience with projects in NEAR protocol ecosystem, being involved already in projects with Nomade Label DAO, Gambiarra DAO, INA DAO, Feminu DAO, Incubadora DAO, Creatives DAO, MUTHA, and others.

It will be an honour play in this event.

Check my works here;

Thanks for your Listen!!

5 Likes

I love Uru’s set!!!

amazing curatorial choices, and delicious beats

5 Likes

I’m Dj Stella, an active member of the Dj DAO, Multi DAO, INA DAO and others. I have been in the ecosystem for sometime and i have participated in some visible activities around the ecosystem. Here’s the link to my social

TWITTER; https://twitter.com/I_am_djstella/status/1564739979363991555?s=20

INSTAGRAM;djstella on Instagram: “Catch me@live on d 6th of September @ina__dao”

FACEBOOK: Redirecting...

Here’s a link to my live performance; SEED GALLERY OPENING AND PARTY - YouTube ;

I’ll be so happy to work with this great team.

5 Likes

@Bossbae I believe your weight you have my support :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Hello sisters!
Thank you for your submissions!

This time we chose @Uru as our DJ for the “Sisters of the Earth” Gallery Opening!
Congratulations! :tada:

Please send the video until Aug 29th, 10PM UTC, so we can upload it!
I’ll talk to you by DM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hellooo!!

So glad and proud to be part of this~

Thank you so much :herb:

Let’s celebrate together, Sis :black_heart:

3 Likes