[Bounty] Filipino Artist Guild: Celebrating One Year of Triumphs and Adventures

Kindle Gift

I started as student with a broad imagination and a dream of becoming a succesful architect in the future. All of my passion in arts are collected from my childhood experiences up to the present day because I know that I am holding a powerful ability that can alight someone’s curiosity about the difference between reality and fantasy. My forte in arts is all about mixed manual drawings that can be seen in this post, it is pure imagination without any references because I genuinely like to create my own original or architype characters which are mainly whimsical and surrealistic. I applied my manual drawings from my first succesful bulk of collections called the “tarots of peculiar creatures” featuring all of my fantasy characters into this digital masterpiece because it is one of the most memorable moments in my life!

Filipino Artist Guild made a huge impact in my life because it gave me an open door with a friendly, open hearted and supportive family. It’s been a year since I have been in this guild and it made me realize that time is really fast when you’re in a healthy and loving community. It is truly an honour for me to join some of the events that happened in the guild and luckily I have won some of those!

I believe that we are all talented individuals in this group, that is why my art piece illustrates the magic of a single pen which can turn your imagination into reality, just like opening another universe with your own mind by stroking your magic wand which is your pen or pencil. This kindles a gift inside your own heart on which it can be shared by other people so that they can see your portal from your imagination. You can actually think that Filipino Artist Guild is a huge university for wizards like us and our magic spell is to unlock your hidden talent!

Growing up as an introvert never became as a hindrance to improve my skills in making artistic output, perhaps it gave me another way to make some new friends by thinking outside the box because it is always in my thought that there are a lot of multiverse out there that might be actually have a huge resemblance from the creature that I have made and the creature from the other planet from our vast galaxy! Our mind has no limits, so we really need to cherish all of our wonderful gifts from out creator because it can be the tool to inspire other artists in our community!

I may be an underrated artist but I know that we all possess a silent voice that can surely make a legacy in our world, either by singing, drawing, dancing, writing and many more! A talent is a flame inside you that can ablaze brighter than the sun’s atmosphere! So shine into this world with pride and bravery because talents are the treasures that cannot be stolen by anyone else. Kindle your spirit and mold your dreams with the help of amazing Filipino Artist Guild community!

Happy Anniversary FAG Family!
NearID- yoneru.near

3 Likes

Good day!!

We ended our event last week, on February 10, and we are now here to announce the winners!

We’re glad to be with all of you, and we want to send our regards to the participants of this event. All of you did a great job.

We also wanted to extend our gratitude to these 5 people who judged our event: @nirvanaraf11, @runesofuttoria, @Paul, @krizzy, and @Martinez.

And herewith are the three winners of our event.

1st Place: elvatar02.near

2nd Place: swilart2.near

3rd Place: maxzeinly.near

We congratulate the three of you! @elvatar02.near, who got an average score of 95.85% from the five judges, and @swilart2.near and @Maxzeinly, who got 93.00% and 92.50%, respectively. You may now request your prizes on our astrodao.

5 Likes

Thank you so much, FAG FAM!
Congratulations to all the winners and participants.
Padayon lang! :heart:

3 Likes