[Bounty Closed] Sự kiện Sáng tạo NFT của bạn VN Artists DAO x NFT NEAR Việt Nam

Mint Address: https://www.mintbase.io/thing/4q70pZ9dXUJhd2MDXvqdBW5IxDTxWOCsw1MTZYPQbNs:vnartistsdao.mintbase1.near?tokenId=313:vnartistsdao.mintbase1.near

Here mint: VietRobot on Mintbase

@williamx I have a problem. When I want to mint, I saw this message “” Error

{“index”:0,“kind”:{“ExecutionError”:“Smart contract panicked: sukjin96.near is not allowed to mint on this store”}} ""

What is this? How Can I solve this problem ?

1 Like

Hey, added you to the store again, maybe it’s good to mint now! :wink:

1 Like

Link tw: https://twitter.com/DucNguy76261518/status/1538903763666079745?s=20&t=xqpbmAienIsVGq7MWFOF0Q
Near id: doon2.near

Added you to the Mintbase store, please mint it!

Hope u would love this one :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::grin::grin::grin:

My address - chauhankumarsingh2134.near

Hei there! May I know what collection or what is the original link that you have remake your NFT?

Hi, when will finish this bounty?? Deadline is June 20.

1 Like

Last minute entry LFG !!!
My address: phenolite.near

Link tw: https://twitter.com/BinoH01/status/1538965525870415873?s=20&t=9_f5sAUpIUN7-GOQelzS6g
Id near: Biggerone.near

1 Like

The bounty is now closed. Thank you everyone for your participation! Councils of VAD & NFT NEAR Việt Nam admins will work in 2 days & announce the result latest by 23 June 2022! :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Goodluck to us LFG VAD FAM!!!:vietnam::vietnam::vietnam:

Sir, the above given is quiet technical to me. As of now I just know how to mint on opensea and magiceden but near is new too many.

Now talking about the collection I have created it using Canva and other available software online.

1 Like

KÊT QUẢ SỰ KIỆN SÁNG TẠO NFT CỦA BẠN - VAD X NFT NEAR VIỆT NAM
VAD X NFT NEAR VIỆT NAM’S NFT RE-DESIGN BOUNTY RESULT

Cảm ơn tất cả các bạn đã tham gia sự kiện, tìm hiểu cách mint NFT và gửi bài dự thi về BTC. Sau quá trình làm việc chung, VAD x NFT Near Việt Nam vui mừng thông báo top 20 người thắng cuộc của sự kiện Sáng tạo NFT của bạn trong danh sách dưới đây. Mỗi người sẽ nhận được phần thưởng 40 $USN, giải thưởng sẽ được chuyển trong 3 ngày làm việc. Một lần nữa chúc mừng các bạn!

Thank you all for participating in the event, learning how to mint NFT and submitting your entries to the organizers. After working together, VAD x NFT Near Vietnam is pleased to announce the top 20 winners of the NFT recreation event in the list below. Each will receive a reward of 40 $USN, the prize will be delivered in 3 working days.

:partying_face: Once again, congratulations! :partying_face:

9 Likes

(I have to split this table due to the restriction of mentioning 10 people)

14 Likes

Wow I’m the lucky last at the end of Top 20 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::vietnam::vietnam::vietnam: Let’s go VAD Fam!!!

2 Likes

Amazing bounty and community, I am happy to be a part of it and had a slot on the winner list. Looking forward or more events in the future!!! :vietnam: :vietnam: :vietnam:

2 Likes

So exciting, thanks a lot :star_struck:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: Thank you very much William! Amazing I make it!!!