[BOUNTY CLOSED] Create a piece of art for the Philosophical Thought Experiment 4: The Famous Violinist

I just couldn’t think of anything else on the subject, no matter the circumstance, owning your own body is essential. The decision-making power belongs to each one. After all, choices are the only freedom. And the X of the matter for me is that, I wish this conversation was so outdated that we would no longer need to deal with abortion with so much moral, religious, civic and even philosophical weight.

I created a mantra

OwnmYourOwnm
OwnmYourOwnm
OwnmYourOwnm
(Repeat)
:person_in_lotus_position:

And here is my image

Name: X
AI+collage+Mixed media

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

3 Likes

This bounty is closed. Please, wait for the DAO to choose the winners. I will come back here with the results. Thank you all for participating!

5 Likes

anigif

The violin handles peace.
The harmony of the violin maintains the peace of mind of the mother and the fetuses, thus preventing any harmful or adverse thoughts that do not allow birth in this musical and harmonic world.

ismeleu.near

Hi can i still send my entry here?
I encountered problem exporting my file yesterday that’s why i wasn’t able to send it on time.
If you allow me to send my entry even if it is late, thank you.
But still thank you if not.

" Mirror of Choice"

This entry of mine shows the similarity in both situation of The Famous Violinist and abortion. Using Mirror as a signification of 2 choices a person has, and the water showing the reflection or the connectedness o this situtions.

krizzy.near

i hope you can give me a chance to be part of this bounty, even i submitted late. I swear i’ve been doing this for days and finished it on the right time. I just encountered problem while exporting.

We are glad to inform you that the winners of this bounty are:
@louietism, @bitpixi, @LulucaL, @swilart2.near
Congratulations for your art.
Please, @beetlejuice, we ask you mint their art in our store Philosophart, with the due credits, revenue, and royalties for the artists’ wallets and for the dao’s.
The winners can ask for their payout proposal on Philosophers DAO astrodao.

8 Likes

Wow congrats fellas… sheesh i cant get a chance to win here
:wink::v: Congrat to everyone…

4 Likes

Congratulations winners :clap::tada:

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone!
Thank you, Fam. It was such a pleasure to join on this bounty.

2 Likes

The winners can ask for their payout proposal on astrodao. Let me know whoever doesnt know how to do it.

4 Likes

Yeaaaahs finally i won. Congrats all.
Luvs much :heart: tnx!

@thephilosopher ask for how much N?

@beetlejuice I would like to mint a higher quality image, I’ll prepare it and put the link here for you to download, ok?

4 Likes

I notice winners been choosen was not becoz of Arts they made but becoz of the word they express giving details about the Thoughts of expirements. Means this contest is not just an Art but to express your understanding the better concept of the contest meaning.

3 Likes

But…

All art has a concept, no? This bounty, is evident that it’s not just about the art image itself but all subjectivity/objectivity you can express on the proposed topics.

I understand the reason for the bounty is for you to show how you understand the concept of the project meaning into art and elaborating textually the why.

Btw, It’s a philosophical conversation, for love’s sake!

:v:

3 Likes

Yes., as i notice mostly winners bcoz of the word sentence they gave. Have u check those others art but not defined the philosophical thoughts.?

Mostly many arts is good and very impresive for this theme. But it ddnt choosen, except they choose the simpliest one.

Simpliest? In what perspective?
I don’t know if I’m getting your point right.

Imho the winners were the least obvious in the
visual approach to the topic and had a good quality (and not necessarily quantity) text of defending their ideas.

Anyway, I’m just someone who really likes this proposal and I’m going to defend it.

:pray:

Sometimes the simplest is the best, even in Arts! Your claim makes no sense. Think about it!:wink:

3 Likes

I never say i disagree for this proposal. And i never say im not happy for the winners. Pls see the fact that im only saying what i observe and see.

And i thnk you only focus in what im saying but u ddnt focus from what is i observe…

Anyway congrats for you!, if this is the word u wanted to hear… but try to check also other arts and try to observe it and say to us if its not qualified as for the theme of philosopical thoughts.

2 Likes

Kudos​:sparkles::muscle: congratulations :tada::tada: to all the winners, very deserving :heart::heart_eyes: Thanks Philosophers Dao for having such a unique bounty :fire:

3 Likes

@ImJami2017 each person from the dao who voted voted for one’s own reasons. We do not question the reasons of anyone, and we do not ask for the members to explain their reasons.

Anyway, for me text matters when I am evaluating any piece of art, because text will express the concept and it will be a description for the NFT. So I voted with this in mind. I cannot speak for the others members. But as Luluca said, we asked in the bounty for the artist to write a description because we care about description, because it is relevant for our evaluation. We are a DAO of philosophers, so to express the concept from your art through a description is of ultimate value for us.

2 Likes