BOUNTY- 200NEAR- NFT Licenses for different categories (music, art, photography)

Mintbase.io will soon be integrating licenses for different NFT categories (art, music, photography). As such, a Mintbase minter would be able to pre-select the different licenses.

We would need someone to do the research and collect the most used and most adopted licenses in music, art and photography so we can integrate them on Mintbase.

4 Likes

Hi @caromintbase

Yep…as you know i’ve been looking at this as part of a recent art sale , so yes I would like to apply for the bounty/project.

Assume you are looking at IP/reproduction licensing information ?

thnx

3 Likes

exactly just collect the most important licenses :slight_smile:

Sounds great. I’m a musician and blogger from Cameroon :cameroon:. There are lots of creators who lack means of selling their arts. This will be a good idea for them

2 Likes

yep perfect @caromintbase
ok, do I need to do anything to formally claim the bounty at this point ?

2 Likes

No you got it! Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok great, i’ll get cracking on it

2 Likes

Hi @caromintbase
Updating on progress…
I’m working with an IP lawyer friend of mine on this. (Going to get him onboarded for a share in the bounty).
We have collected a number of typical licenses covering a number of sectors…and are putting it into a report format for submission.
Would expect to be done by mid-Sept.
thnx

2 Likes

super cool :slight_smile: There is no rush! Thanks so much for doing this and getting your lawyer friend involved

1 Like